Like Mommies and Daddies Do (Lemon*)

Recap of ch.13: Yui urges Asuna to tell Kirito the reality of their situation. Kirito had intentionally erased his memories to live a happier life, trauma free. In a tragic car accident involving Kazuto, the couple's son, Alice, Asada, Keiko, Klein, Rika, and Suguha pass away. Asuna is nervous to tell Kirito this as it is the reason he fled in the first place. Asuna also takes notice that of everyone he had recreated in the Underworld, herself and Yui were not.

⚠️WARNING: This chapter contains explicit content!!! Enjoy at your discretion 😈⚠️
____________________________________

Asuna's POV:

Kazuto must have stayed up all night.

At the park, Yui and I waited for him to wake up. The sun set and he was still fast asleep. I don't recall him being this heavy of a sleeper.

I picked him up and slung him over my shoulder. He was kinda heavy, my strength level wasn't as high as his. After lugging him all the way to his room, he still didn't wake up. Throwing him down on the bed wasn't enough either.

"Mama, I'm going to bed in our room. Good night!" Yui yawned. She was understandably tired from her long day of playing tag with the other town children.

"Good night, Yui. As for you sleeping beauty... Let's get you into some jammies." I say coming back into the room with mine on.

I looked through his enormous closet. He had so much to wear but I've never seen him wear anything except his 3 usual outfits.

"Hmmmm. How about this?"

I took a soft black cotton long sleeve off of a hanger, followed by soft wide cut black cotton pants.

I was used to seeing Kirito bare. I didn't think twice about undressing him.

Hooking my fingers around the hem, I pulled the navy blue shirt he wore over his head. As soon as I pulled his shirt off, I was met with those famous onyx eyes.

He blinked a few times to take in the full image I'm front of him.

"Goodness Asuna, why do you like fondling me in my sleep so much?"

"I AM NOT FONDLING YOU!"

"You just pulled my shirt off like an animal. Not that I mind..."

"No! Ugh. I'm sorry if I wasn't gentle enough but I was not fondling you!"

"You're sitting on top of me too. If you wanted to have sex with me, you could've just asked, Love."

"DONT MAKE ME SOUND LIKE A CREEP, DUMMY! I WAS CHANGING YOU!"

He laughed sincerely. It was the sweetest sounds he could make. Hands snaked over my thighs and under my skirt. My exposed bottom was being warmed by the palms of Kirito.

"I don't mind at all if you creep on me, my dear. You can finish undressing me if you'd like."

"Don't say that! I was putting on your pajamas!"

"I'd rather be undressed."

"Kirito!"

"Whaaat. Come onnnn. Spend the night with me. We can have some good old fashioned fun, like mommies and daddies do." Kirito wiggled his eyebrows.

"When did you become so confident?" He seldomly showed charisma like this. Kirito is a stoic character for the most part.

"The second the most beautiful woman in the world agreed to be mine, I've been on cloud nine. Now please undress me!"

At this point, I couldn't help but laugh too.

"Ok fine." I slid his shoes, socks, and pants off. "Done! Good night." I faked like I was leaving.