Vol 1 - Episode 1: Entrance - Ayanokouji

- Are you ready, Master Ayanokouji ?

- Thank you Matsuo, i am ready more than ever.

- Hearing you saying like a normal person is my complete success. I hope you will have a good 3 years in ANHS.

- Thank you. I also hope for your best.

As i requested, i will go to ANHS by bus, like almost every students will.

But this was unexpected, the bus shook every time it passed over a bumpy area of the road.

As I watched the landscape change from area to area, the passengers on the bus increased gradually.

I made a mistake by taking the bus.

Even though I was able to secure a good seat, the cold wind was blowing towards me and the whole bus was crowded.

That poor old woman will have to wait until the bus arrives at her destination.

The cloudless sky and clear weather is refreshing... I think I might fall asleep.

My tranquility and peace was suddenly interrupted.

- Don't you think you should give up your seat?

For a moment, I opened my eyes that were about to close.

Eh, by any chance, were you scolding me?

That's what I thought at first, but apparently the person in front of me was being warned.

A young, well-built, blonde-haired man was sitting down in the priority seat. I mean high school student. The old woman was standing next to him. An office lady was next to the old woman.

(The conversation on bus will be the same)

30 minutes later:

Finally, i arrive.

Advanced Nuturing High School.

This school, created by the Japanese government that aims to nurture young people to support the future. This is a place that I will attend starting from today.

From a small cage to a bigger one, i see. Am i an animal at the zoo ? Well, at some extent, yes. Nothing but an subject in experiments. Stop, take a deep breath. This school considers me as a student, not a subject. This is not White Room. I shouldn't be worried about things like this.

Well, let's go! First step in high school!

- Wait!

As I tried to take my first step of courage, I was instantly stopped as someone tried to talk to me. I was stopped by the girl I sat next to on the bus.

- You were looking at me a while ago. Why?

She said with a firm look.

- I wasn't looking at you only, i was looking the reaction of others. Just a bit interested. So can you please move and not waste our time ?

- Still you don't have the right to stare at me.

I'm starting to feel annoyed. Who is this girl, confronted me just because i looked at her for a slice of a second. Even though i don't have much social skills, due to all the training from Matsuo, i can say that this behavior is not normal at any rate.

- So i'm sorry. Let me go.

Saying those word, i started walking. But she grabbed my hand.

- Hey, don't ignore me.

- Let my hand go.

I show her a little of darkness in my eye. It worked really well, she instantly feel fear and running away without looking back.