Vol 1 - Episode 2: Club Festival Part 1 - Ayanokouji

Even though this school is surely hard and unique, the entrance ceremony is not much different with what i learnt about in White Room.

- Next, is the speech of the Student Council's President toward the new first-year students.

Everyone is clapping.

- I am Student Council's President, Horikita Manabu. As the representative of the third-year students, i hereby congrat your appearance in this school. As you know before, this school is proud of being the school where students can be superior compared to others, with the percentage to instantly join the best university or having a job after graduation is 100%. This is the proud that been built by the non-stop work of all the students graduated and higher classes. We hope that you, the first-year students, will inherit that tradition and improve this school more than ever.

Everyone is clapping again. Really, i don't find anything interesting in that.

And look like most students also didn't pay much attention toward what Horikita-senpai said.

Can't complain them at all. Even i just hear only. I'm watching students from other classes.

Found her. She is in class 1-B.

Looking carefully, she is surely looked a lot like my first friend.

Blonde hair and emerald eyes.

What a mesmerizing beauty.

When she notice my look on her, she quickly turn away.

Did i do something wrong ?

Maybe i shouldn't look at her too much.

And then it was noon. After we got an explanation of all the buildings and facilities on campus, the group split up.

70, 80% of the students started heading for the dorms. The rest of the students formed small groups and walked towards the cafes and the karaoke rooms. The whole crowd soon disappeared.

On my way to the dorms, I decided to go to the convenience store, which was on the way. Of course I was alone. I knew no one else.

- What an unpleasant coincidence.

- Don't be so hostile. Rather, did you also have stuff to buy ?

- Yea, just a bit. I came to buy some necessities.

It's that annoying girl again.

Dormitory life starts from today, you need much more than just "a bit"... Girls also need various products.

She quickly put the shampoo and other daily necessities into her basket. I thought she would go for good quality items, but she only went for the cheapest one available.

- I thought girls would paid more attention to what kind of shampoo they use ?

- Depend of what type of girl you are talking about. Are you talking about the type of person who who doesn't know where they should be spending their money ?

It's just like she is trying to give me a message "Could you not look at other people's stuff without permission?" just by the gaze and tone.

Before i could say anything, noice from outside disrupt us.

I walk toward outside to see what is happening.

Oh ... Our delinquent red-hair boy. And the 3 others guys are, maybe senpais ? I don't remember their faces in any of first-year classes.

I start recording. (Praise god, i love this line like hell)

- Who are you guys? We're using this spot right now. You're blocking the way. F*** off.