Vol 1 - Episode 1: Entrance - Shizuku

(Source: erospanda)

(Source: erospanda)

- Do i look good ?

- Yes dear lady. You will be the star in your school soon.

Wearing the student's blazer, and done. 

- Well, shall we go ? I think we should be in the entrance 15 minutes earlier to be ready.

We walk toward the limousine.

- Before you finally arrive, i have some informations you should know, because you asked me to investiage.

- Yes, if it's from you, then of course.

- First, about Ayanokouji family. Seem like his father finally let his son free from White Room for at least 3 years. But i don't know where is Ayanokouji-kun right now.

- Let's see, you said 3 years ?

- Yes dear lady, is something wrong ?

- 3 years, and he is the same age as mine. If he enroll in a normal highschool to feel free then that's reasonable. But you said, you don't know where he is right now ?

- Yes dear lady. The last location i can trace is his mansion, then, no info.

- I see. If it's his father plan then, then it can be understood. Although i just saw him twice, he is surely secretive when talking about plan and intention.

- I understand dear lady. But you don't need to worry about him nor his intention. You are safe in ANHS. Second, Tsukishiro are being in suspect for saving you form "that place".

- You can say White Room. It's just you and me. So, why is he in doubt ?

- Let's say, a month ago, Professor Ayanokouji's agent, Shiba Katsunori, has found you go shopping with Sakayanagi-san. Although you look way different from when you got out from White Room, the name Suzuki is something over coincidence.

- It's just sooner or later that i will be discovered alive. But i didn't expect Tsukishiro-san to be suspected. If i was found then Tsukishiro will be surely died. Is there anything we can do to help, Shibata-san ?

- Sadly no dear lady. At least not yet. Tsukishiro have told me that any help from Suzuki family would rise the doubt. But we will deal with it soon. Because Tsukishiro is trying to find a way to escape Professor Ayanokouji.

- About escaping, it's just a miracle for me to get out from White Room. Sure, i escaped, but at that time, i would likely die to achieve freedom. It's just a mere miracle for me to put my life on the bet and then get out alive. 

- At least, you are alive and living peacefully. Oh, we arrive.

When we are talking, the limousine finally arrive. We walk out from the car.

- Whoa, it's that a limousine. Look at them !

- What a rich girl ! And is that her butler ?

Everyone is looking at me right at the moment i walk out from the car.