Vol 2 - Episode 4: Sudo's Case - Shizuku

???, Somewhere at North Tokyo, Suzuki's Mansion.

- So, everyone is here right ?

- It is. Lord Suzuki Eikasu, can we start the meeting ?

Suzuki Eikasu's butler, Hayama (His first name is in secret), calmly pour tea for everyone in the room

Suzuki Eikasu's butler, Hayama (His first name is in secret), calmly pour tea for everyone in the room. The scent of sakura tea, are flooding around the room.

- Let's start.

He turns to all the people at Suzuki Mansion at that time.

- It's 14 years, since the last meeting, we are here again. I notice, there are 3 new members, can you introduce yourselves ?

- I'm Suzuki Yumiko 10 years old, the daughter of Suzuki Haruto and Inoue Sora.

- I'm Suzuki Ashito, 12 years old, the only boy of Suzuki Saburou and Sasaki Michiko.

Now, it's my turn to introduce myself. As what my father said, my presence will be important.

- My name is Suzuki Shizuku. I'm 14 years old, the long lost daughter of Suzuki Kouichi and Suzuki "Miura" Kasumi.

Immediately, everyone is in shock.

- Is that really their daughter ?

- I mean, it's a long time right ? How did they find her ?

- Do you think they adopt a child to just get back to the family ?

- ...

- SILENCE!

It's Suzuki Eikasu.

He have had enough.

- One more mean word about Suzuki Shizuku and you will be sent out.

Then, he turns to me.

- First and foremost, welcome you back to Suzuki family. Nice to meet you, my granddaughter.

- It's also a honor to meet you, grandfather.

- For others, you are free for a while. Shizuku, follow me.