Vol 1 - Episode 3: Club Festival Part 2

"C'est une grande habileté que de savoir cacher son habileté"

~François de La Rochefoucauld~

Surely that people love news and rumors.

- Ayanokouji-kun, are you dating with Sakayanagi-san ?

- Hey Ayanokouji-kun, did you go on a triple date ?

- Die ikemen!

I'm really tired of them. I don't look to the one cursing ikemen and reply.

- If i'm not wrong then, you are Ike Kanji right ? Why do you care if i get a girlfriend or not ? Didn't your parents teach you how to respect others' privacy ? You can mind your business instead.

Then, Yamauchi come and start yelling.

- Why did Class A's leader and Class B's best beauty like you when they could've had me the great Yamauchi ?

Delusional morons.

- First, you are not great. Losing to Arisu-san in 10 moves, seriously, you play like a 100 ELO chess player. Move your king like a crazy man and start the game with 1. a4 (Ware Opening) ? Looking at your game is the worst feeling i have ever felt in over 10000 games of chess i have ever seen and analysed. Second, they are not my girlfriends. Arisu-san and Shizuku are my childhood friends. Isn't having a meal with them is normal ? Now if you don't mind, get the hell out of here and sit down, the class is coming.

Ike and Yamauchi are about to continue yelling, but...

- Stop it, Ike and Yamauchi. Bother Ayanokouji-kun even more then i will deal with you two.

It's Sudo. Look like he is really kind.

- Thank you Sudo-kun. You helped me this time.

- It's ok Ayanokouji-kun. If you didn't stop me at that time, then maybe i have lost all my points.

- Helping a friend is normal right ? By the way, do you figure anything "weird" about this school ?

- Well, i noticed that there are some "free stuffs" in the store we were in. We have so many points, so why should we need free stuffs in anyway ?

Wow, he is really good at observation.

- I saw it too, what do you think ?

- Well, i can't give a comment about it right now. Do you have any idea ?

- Don't know. But i think you should save your points.

And then the class start.

As i can see, most people start to show the bad behaviors.

Chabashira-sensei, of course, ignores them and keep teaching. But the students... well, they use phones, talking and sleeping.

After the class, they do not improve themselves, instead, most of them just try to enjoy the school's life as most as possible. As a result, 100000 points they have, were quickly spent.

Lazy and profligate are the words i can comment about most of class D's students right now.

After the class.

- Hey, Ayanokouji-kun! Can we go to have a meal together ?

It's Sudo-kun. Surely he appreciates my help.

- Why not ? I'm not busy at all.

I have decided that Sudo will be one of the best tools i have in this school. So i must treat him well too, and of course, this meal will be a part of the training course.