Vol 2 - Episode 1: A Strange Request

- Please Ayanokouji, can you buy this game for me, it's just 20,000 points!

- Yamauchi, for the 3rd time, no is no, don't force me.

Immediately he ran away and found Yukimura.

- Yukimura, please let me borrow 22,000 points to buy this game!

Really Yamauchi, you are a boy with no shame huh.

I went to my seat.

- Are you free, this noon ?

- Heh ?

- If you are free, Ayanokouji, can you have lunch with me ?

It's Horikita.

- It's strange for a person like you to invite someone. I guess it's ok then.

She is defenitely plotting for something.

...

...

...

Uhhhh ...

- So, itadakimasu! Are you really ok with this meal ? I mean, this is a expensive one, right ?

- Yeah. You can eat whatever you want, didn't i say that out loud ?

- Well, then i will eat.

Saying that, i have the first bite.

- I know it's a little sudden, but can you listen to me a little bit ?

- Sure.

- Before the lunch time, Hirata's group have decided the solution for the midterm exam. They will form study groups to face the test.

- Study groups, huh. Well ... I guess it would help. However ...

- However, what ? Sounds like you're implying something. Do you have any problems with study groups ?

- Nothing particular. But this is the first time you show some concerning about someone else. Is this really you ?

- Sigh. There are 3 persons denied the invitation from Hirata.

- I can guess 2. Are they Ike and Yamauchi ?

- Yes. Also Sudo.

- About Sudo, i'm teaching him right now. So he doesn't need to study with anyone else.

- ...

- About Ike and Yamauchi, they are not really like the type of good students right ?

- Although i can't have a mark below the red line, but they are definitely going to dig themselves down with that attitude.

- Saying without no hesitation, isn't it ?

- I'm just saying the truth. If we want to rise higher, let's not wasting points and saving points for good sake. If not, we can't rise to class A.

I don't think that your opinion are bad anyway, but ...

I can move to whatever class i want.

- Did you say class A ? How about class B ?

- Class A.

- Class C ?

- CLASS A. If i were merely considered a defective student, then i will rise to class A no matter what and how hard is the challenges on the way.

- So, you are going to rehabilitate the red-line-mark students huh ?

- You understand, so working together will be faster.