the smiths.

i love the smiths.

yeah, don't tell james that, he seems
like the type to bark at you to name
three songs and that he doesn't accept
the popular ones as an answer.

IN WHICH Eddie Munson plays cupid for two people he'd never expect to play cupid for, an old flame from high school and an old bully from the same high school.

Yeah. So summer break from college brings together James Hopper Jr., Steve Harrington and Eddie Munson all under the same roof again, that roof being Scoops Ahoy as all three had applied there for the summer when they all got back from their colleges.

And a certain blond drug dealer Eddie use to have a crush on comes stumbling in, stoned out of his mind asking for pizza. At an ice cream shop. Yeah.

This summer would definitely be one to top all of the other ones. Full of love, shits and giggles, stolen kisses in the break room and... some messiness, but that's how most romance stories go anyway, right?

james hopper jr.
21. he/him. gay.

rhys campbell

rhys campbell.
24. he/him. bisexual.

 bisexual

authors note
i was thinking about it earlier today where i was like man i really wish rhys and james could meet, so here's this au. yes, past jeddie bc i'm a sucker for what could've been.
(in this, james is 21, steve and eddie are 22 and rhys is 24. okay yeah cool.)

and!! for cute family shit, sara's alive in this one. bc james would be such an amazing brother to both her and el 🥹🥹 so yeah, any characters that died, are not dead in this. (meaning barb, bob, chrissy, eddie, etc...)

updates will be more frequent on this fic as it's just an au, doesn't follow the story whatsoever but i will try my best to also work on the current fics i have going rn. <3

+ also the way that some Men suck in their cheeks while smoking . (joseph quinn and bill skarsgard)
so slutty of them /hj