FORTY-NINE: i'm so in love.

IN STEVE AND James' room, the Hopper was sitting at the foot of the bed. "Stevie?" He whispers when the Harrington walks out the bathroom, adjusting his hair. "Okay, I wanna talk." Steve said, coming over to sit down beside him and James completely turned to face him, reaching out to put his hand onto Steve. "Not to break up, right?" He asked and the shorter frowns, shaking his head as he raised both hands to his shoulders.

"No, of course not," his hands slip to the back of James' head, "I just wanted to say I'm sorry for being annoying about you and your little jokes with Rhys... you never get jealous over me with someone else, it was stupid." He says, grimacing a bit and James shakes his head, scooting closer to his boyfriend. "I do get jealous..." He says, running his fingers through Steve's hair before relaxing his hand on the side of the Harrington's head.

"Really?" Steve blushed a lot with a small smilr and James nods, leaning closer. "A lot. Like all the time." He said before connecting their lips for a small kiss. "And I'm sorry, too. I knew what I was doing, and I was doing it on purpose. But it wasn't to hurt you." He glanced down between them, holding Steve's hand in his and softly caressing the back of it.

"I know..." Steve whispers and James just brings his lover's hand up to his face, pressing a small kiss to the back of it. "I love you," he mumbles against the soft skin and Steve smiles softly. "I love you." He whispers, leaning over and pressing another kiss to his lips, more passionately before he abruptly pulled away from his boyfriend.

"Oh, yeah!" He said then rushed over to the bag on the the floor he left by the hotel room's desk, picking it up swiftly and looking inside. He dug out a receipt he quickly pockets before getting up and going back to James, holding out the bag with a wide smile st him. "You didn't have to get me anything..." He tells him and Steve just smiles, tilting his head.

"You'll love it." He says and James looks inside the bag. A book James has been wanting and a little box. James furrows his brows, digging both of the gifts out of the bag and opening up the box curiously. "It's for us." Steve murmured, leaning his head onto James' shoulder as he waited for his reaction. Inside the box was two silver chain bracelets with two engraved bracelet bars on them. One had j.h. with a heart and the other had s.h. with a heart as well that made James slowly smile.

"I--I love it." He whispers, turning his head to look at Steve who leaned up, kissing his cheek and smiling widely. "Can I put yours on you?" He asked and James quickly nods as he then watched Steve take out the bracelet and attach it around his wrist. He takes out the other one and does the same, putting it around Steve's wrist. "I love them a lot... and I appreciate it a lot." James rubs the side of Steve's hand that he was holding in his own.

"I'm glad you like them... and the book?" He asked quietly and James looks at him, smiling widely. "A man who gets me good books is a man after my heart." He whispers before pecking a small kiss to Steve's nose which the Harrington then slightly scrunched up. "I also have other news." He says.

"Good news I'm hoping." He says and Steve smiles, tilting his head to the side slightly. "Very good news. I got us out of the group supper after some convincing to Nance, she says she agrees that we need some alone time." He says and giggled, leaning in to kiss James' cheek before looking away and the Hopper smiles widely. "Then what's the plan, Stevie?" He pulls him closer into his side.

"Supper and a movie!"

The supper was at a restaurant nearby and the movie was a random rom-com. Neither Steve or James were any interested in it, they spent most of it making out at the back of the theatre, pulling each other close and holding onto one another, James' arm around Steve's waist with the shorter's around his neck.