1 || Crush.

-READ: the a/n first before reading this!

I have to rewrite this AGAIN FUCK-

warnings:

Mention of slightly homophobia

[3rd POV]

It was 7:30 in the morning there was a male named pghlfilms or pghlLego, he was waiting for his friend named Y/N, they were "friends" since childhood and they still are friends, their mother's knows each other for like 4 years, and there is were they meet each other, the friendship started with a talk and then with laughs,giggles.

Nothing else. Just friends.

Pghlfilms waited in the gates of the robloxia high school, both of them were in the same high school, duh they are friends of course they will not separate each other!... Not yet~...

Y/N finally came, and pghlfilm's face looked... Disappointed by the view of Y/N.

-"Gosh, you took so long! What happened now?"-

-"*huff* well uh... I have to do the chores today-"-

-"Don't lie to me Y/N L/N, you know i hate liars"-

-"...ok! I was... *Sigh" playing with me phone yesterday..."-

-"At what hour of the night?"-

-"... 4 a.m"-

-"OH MY GOD Y/N!"-

-"I'm sorry!! I just have to complete the F/G! I was about to get the true ending but i didn't,because i got sleepy!"-

-"You know what lets go in... I'm getting a little disappointed and worried about your sleep schedule..."-

-"Sorry films..."-

They go inside the school and they go to the classrooms. They talk for a little bit, when two girls entered in the classroom, and there she was... The crush of films, yup, Y/N didn't liked her at all, i mean... She was perfect for a boy, even for pghlfilms, pghlfilms was in "love" with her, and that annoyed Y/N, Y/N was having a crush with pghlfilms but, he didn't know if films liked boys or girls, but now he does know.

Y/N was gay and trans masc, he didn't tell pghlfilms,because he trough he will not support him.

His troughs where gone when the ring bell sounds, the class started and all of the people where in their respective seats.

The class maths started... Y/N hated this class with all of his heart and life, in the other side pghlfilms loved maths, he said that maths are "SO" easy. For him of course.

[ Lunch time ]

Y/N and pghlfilms where sitting in one of the benchs of the yard of the school, pghlfilms was the only one talking in the conversation, he was talking about the girl,his crush, y/n bothered to hear about the girl in the conversation.