2 || Forget 'bout it!

A/N: Hello again ppl! =) Here's the second chapter! Hope you enjoy! :D

TW!:
Mention of dead body and blood!

Btw there'll probably some miss/bad spelling,sorry for the miss/bad spellings!

[3rd/POV]

Some months passed after everything that happened. Y/N didn't wanted to go out of his house, because of pghlfilms, he didn't wanted to see him, for "that", even his parents are worried about him, not wanting to go out to see his friend- I mean- "Ex-friend"

Y/N get out of his room to get some water and food, his parents understand in what situation he goes, he confessed to one of his only friend, and they are not friends anymore.

[ =) ]

Y/N was playing (F/G) again, he got the "true ending" of the game and he still plays the game, he watches Netflix, and he texts to other people in the internet. Idk, he was watching Netflix again and he got a text from kreek.

✨Kreek✨

"Sup dude! How you doin'?"

"Hey Kreek, I'm doing pretty good rn."

"Yeahhhh... Ok! So I've hear there's a new movie! So- i was wondering if you wanted to go with me and some of my friends!"

*Dotdotdot*

"I'll think about. When does the movie premieres?"

"In Friday 15"

"I'll go then, What time does the movie start?"

"Probably at... 6 P.M, The movie lasts 2 hours and 25 minutes."

"Ok see you there then! =)"

"Don't put that face it scares me, but anyways see you there then! :D"

||End of the conversation||

A/N: Let's change the "point of view"

[Y/N's/POV]

I have no idea what I was doing but... I'll do it to forget all of what happened, i want to remove that memory from my head, it's giving me headache... Ugh-

-"Y/N! Dinner's ready! You want to come down and get the dinner?"-

-"Uh- I'm going to eat with you!"-