3 || change ourselves.

A/N: hello again ppl! =) Sorry for not updating my ideas where gone.

but anyways hope you enjoy this chapter! :D

And I'm gonna add my two fav Roblox characters! "Moon girl" and "food guy" goofy ahhh names 😩

no TW:

(edited)

[ Y/N's/POV ]

My phone alarm started going off, I complained and woke up to turn off the alarm, another day, another slay. I gotta stop watching memes... I got up from my bed and went to the bathroom and washed my face, I brushed my teeths, and went to my closet to change my clothes.

Welp. I gotta go to school today. Again, I prepared my stuff and my phone was fully charged. I went down stairs and i see my mom preparing the breakfast, my dad was reading a story book.

-"Good morning sweetie, I prepared you some pancakes with honey, It's still early so you can eat quietly."-

-"Thanks mom, and do we have something new today?"-

-"Oh yeah, well... I don't know if you gonna take this a good option but we're gonna talk about it in the night ok?"-

-"ok?"-

I got suspicious about my mom words, and I have done eating the breakfast, I got up and got my keys i say bye to my parents, I walked through the streets and i see some people talking, kids playing hide and seek, And 1 minute of walking i finally got to school, today I hope I don't get in trouble... I was very distracted that I ran into someone's back, I looked at them and it was girl with pink hair and headphones.

-"O-oh I'm sorry-"-

-"It's fine! Hey- i know who you are! You are Y/N L/N isn't?"-

-"uh- yeah"-

-"Oh well nice to meet ya! I'm moon by the way! And that guy with red visor is my brother 'food guy' "-

-"Oh well nice to meet you two too"-

-"Anyways class are about to start, so what is your first class?"-

-"Math."-

-"Damn, same, i hate maths it's bull- i not gonna say the last words"-

-"What is your brother first class?"-

-"He's a lucky bastard. He has chemistry first"-

-"Huh. Indeed he is a lucky bastard"-

We talked for a little while until the bell rang, Moon and I got in the class, I asked her if I could sit with her she said yes and we talked, until the teacher came in, the class started, oh boy this is gonna get boring author skip the whole class please.

A/N: ok,I didn't even wanted to write a whole boring math class. Skip time!

[ Time skip ]

It was recess time and there were a lot of people and Moon and I decided to go to the other side of the patio where there was grass.
in that patio not many people came and we took the opportunity to go and talk.

Moon's brother came to talk too and both of us talked and we laughed at some jokes. I told moon i will go to the bathrooms.

I was going to the bathrooms until I ran into someone again... Damn it how many people should I ran today? I looked at them and i wanted to apologize but my words were taken back, i ran into pghlfilms... Oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god,oh god, oh god.