12 || Getting along.

Author:

Hello everyone! I'm so sorry if I didn't update the book
Personal stuff... And thank you for 2K reads! :)

Tw:
|| Neck snap. (Idk)
|| Chocking & angst

Chapters written:

Piggy RP Film:
"Getting along"

(OG) Piggy B2:
Chapter 7 "The port"
Chapter 8 "Boot"

(OG) Piggy B2: Chapter 7 "The port"Chapter 8 "Boot"

|| 3RD POV ||

And there we are... At the port, All were looking at willow while she was looking at where the boat was before.

"As much as I love to take you guys to the north sea, that tactless tiger took my boat!"
"How we're gonna get there now...?"

Willow said and everyone looked kinda... Hopeless, the hopes were a little bit down but still there was spark in one of them.

"Hm... I wonder if we can get that lighthouse working again?"

"Good idea Mimi! If we made that lighthouse working, a ship would probably come, and they can take us to North sea!"
"You guys should stay here!"

PghLFilms said and pony and willow offered to help him, before PghLFilms goes Y/N calls his name.

"PghLFilms wait!"

"Hm? What's wrong Y/N?"

"Before you go, stay safe please"

Y/N gaves PghLFilms a small kiss in the cheek and he goes next to George, PghLFilms was blushing red and it was almost noticeable by his yellow skin.

"Ha-haha- UHM thank you Y-Y/N

PghLFilms said and they go to search the stuff, both said the plan and they each one separated to look for the batteries for the lighthouse. Meanwhile with Y/N and the others.

"Y/N I have a question, what why did you gave PghLFilms a kiss in the cheek?"

"Uhm... Well it's because, I wanto him to be safe! That is what a friend does"

"... Y/N you're kinda bad at lying. Even PghLFilms would notice that you're lying"

"-sigh- I know... But I don't if I should tell you guys this but... PghLFilms and I are... Dating-"