8 || Sleep & cookies

Art by: @SKIOENSTA On Twitter

A/N: Got motivation to upload today.

TW;
Mention of paranoia

This is an extra chapter btw, the chapter 1 (Alley) will be uploaded after this one.

[Pghlfilms/POV]

3 months has passed and the thing are the same as ever, that's fine, Y/N and I were having good moments has friends our friendship was growing again just like childhood, now I'm in the kitchen helping Zizzy to make the cookies for me.

"Pghlfilms you wanted the cookies, so, you are helping me"
Zizzy said and she went to get the flour in the cabinet.

"I know... But i didn't think it would be like this..."
I said and my voice was quite raspy because these days I didn't sleep well... Having weird dreams where Y/N is in danger by a strange tall figure.

"Pghlfilms could you pass me the sugar in the cabinet?"
Zizzy asked and she puts the flour in the bowl.

"Yeah sure"
I go to the cabinet and I opened it and got the sugar and the chocolate chips with it.

I gave Zizzy the sugar and the chocolate chips, she said thank you and i helped her prepare the cookies.

I have to wait for like... 6 minutes so that the cookies are ready, Y/N came and I looked at him, his hair was really messy, he goes to the fridge and gets an energy drink for him, why is that for?

"Y/N what is the energy drink for?"
I asked him and he looked at me with his tired eyes.
"Hm... Well I'm working on something..."
Y/N said as he opened the cane of the energy drink.
"Ok? Anyways do you want to eat cookies?"
"Yeah sure... How much time will take?"
"6 minutes, oh wait 4 minutes!"
"Hm... Not too long"

Y/N left the kitchen and he goes to his room, I sigh and waited or the cookies to be made.

[After waiting]

Finally! The cookies were ready and I Zizzy got the cookies out of the oven and put them in the plate.
"Wait for it go get cold"
"But... The cookies are delicious when it's warm!"
"Be patient pghlfilms, if you want the cookies then wait for them to be cold ok?"
"Hm. Ok..."
Y/N came out of his room and he came in the kitchen again.
"Don't be a grumpy child Pghlfilms
"I'm not grumpy it just, i want cookies"
"Hm..."
Y/N mumbles and he stares at the floor.
"Y/N? Are you ok"
"Yes... Yes I am... I didn't sleep well today I got weird dreams..."
"Hm, what a coincidence I got weird dreams too"
"What are the weird dreams about?"
"Uh-uhm... I already forgot-"
"It's fine"
Y/N yawns and he was about to go in his room but i pulled him back in the kitchen,Y/N seems taken by surprise by the suden movement i did.
"Pghlfilms what was that for?"
"Well it's because you stay in your room for too long and that worries me"
"Well you shouldn't it's nothing i promise"
"Doesn't seem like that Y/N... Are... Are you lying to me???"
"Wh-what? Of course not! I wouldn't never do such-"
I looked directly at his eyes and he got more nervous then he scratches the back of his neck.
"Well... Those weird dreams give me some paranoia... And i don't like it at all i feel like... Someone is watching me everytime I go somewhere..."
"Y/N, you are safe here no one can hurt you while we are here"
"But what happen if all of you are not here?"
"We will not leave you alone. We are here for you Y/N"
I embrace Y/N in a hug and he hugs back the hug was getting warm and i felt that Y/N is falling asleep on my arms, then I heard some snores and that means he was sleeping now, I carried him in bridal style and went to his room and place him on his bed.

"Good night Y/N"
I kissed his forehead and closed the door of his room.

End of the chapter.

Thanks for reading, good night

Words: 708