i hate myself.

So uhhhh...

Hi?

I forgot that, this account was existing with my Gmail which.
I apologize por leaving the book, so dead, and making it a graveyard.
I'm sorry.

But I'm ... Like, not interested in Pghlfilms content, yeah it's sad.
But im not interested in his content anymore and I'm sorry again.

I think I'll end the book here?

I dunno..

But but but but but.

Yeah I don't know what to say at this point.

About the book.

The book, IN MY OPINION, is amazingly cringe. And i want to kill myself for making this, yeah. I'm serious as fuck.

And i think that, If Pghlfilms has a Wattpad account I would rather kill myself if he READS THIS, Because i promised that i wouldn't make something very awkward for a YouTuber who is not comfortable with ships with other people, and i respect that, so uh.

¿So what happened?

I made this piece of trash taken out with some rats and garbage English, and yeah. Like I said 8253871 times.
i want to kill myself and make my ashes the next food for the cats 😻

And yeah, I'm Spanish, im learning English from some people on the internet and. Duolingo, which you may ask if I'm ok or not?

Yeah I'm completely fine, i managed to finish learning on Duolingo. And I'm safe. I guess?

So English is not my first language, I'm learning some,German and Portuguese.
I left those language two years ago because "Damn, this is too hard to learn what the f#ck?”

Yeah, I definitely said that.

¿Insert reason here?

Main reason, is that I'm in another account writing other books that, may have better,future chapters, Soooooo uhhhhhhhhhh, I'm kinda busy tho with other people, school, Family problems, homework that should be done but i don't care about my problems and enjoy life like that was nothing for me so yeah.

Basically I'll discontinue , this history, Until i manage to drown in my tears, I apologize again, for forgetting y'all here waiting another 9628373826 years of chapter made, But no, y'all ain't getting any shit from me lmao.

So, thanks for supporting, reading, comment and vote it. I really appreciate it. And it will be in my heart.

Thank you so much for the support, hope y'all take care <3

I'll leave this account dead i guess? Until sun doesn't shine anymore

Thank you so much I love you <33

Byee 🐢