10 || Plushies are out!?

A/N: hello ppl, I'm trying to update the book so... Here's an bonus chapter for you guys.

This bonus is about Pghlfilms plushies, it got back! Yippee! But i don't have money... But doesn't matter, enjoy!

 But doesn't matter, enjoy!

[Y/N/POV]

I was helping Zizzy cooking the dinner the rest of the group was sleeping and Pghlfilms was sitting watching TV in the living room.

"Thanks for helping me with the dinner Y/N"

"No problem Zizzy!"

I smiled and I Go get the plates and cutlery for the dinner of course, I placed the plates in the table.

"Y/N could you call everyone to eat?"

"Sure"

I got out of the kitchen and called everyone to eat the dinner, I was about to go back to the kitchen until there was a really really small figure, it has yellow skin, and a... Iron man suit?

I go to the little figure and it was... A plushie?! Wow it looked like Pghlfilms plushie. But... It was kinda cute not gonna lie.

I got the plushie in my hands and I decided to take it, I was about to go to my room until a... Ton of plushies of Pghlfilms where there.

I looked surprised and nervous at the same time, the plushie were looking at me with those eyes, it makes me have anxiety.

"Dude I- what the he-"

All of the plushies jumps in my face and chest that makes me fall by the sudden movements,My face was covered by the plushies and even they where in my chest jumping.

"Could you little Pghlfilms get off me?"

The plushies turned around and looked at me again.

"No."

They simply said and they still were jumping in my chest.

"Stop ittttttt- I'm dying of cuteness...."

"Hey Y/N why- OH MY GOD WHAT IS THAT?-"

"I DONT KNOW BUT- GET PGHLFILMS PLESSSSSS"

pony calls Pghlfilms and the plushie were still jumping until they stopped for a moment, they started hugging me for no reason at all and what they said surprised me:

"We luv u Y/N"

My cheeks got a little bit red but Now i can get up, they were sleeping aww... I don't want to leave them... I'll stay with them.

I heared voices in the halls and I guess it's pghlfilms and Pony.

"Oh pony don't say those stuff there's no way that Y/N-"

Pghlfilms stopped his track when he sees me with the plushies hugging me.

"Oh... Hey Pghlfilms-"

"What is this????"

"¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯"

I shrugged and I got up luckily the plushie were still attay to my arms and legs.

"I'm... Confused why there's like Plushies of me???"

"Idk but they are adorable!"

"Hm... Ok. I think we should burn it a-"

The plushies hears that and they hissed at Pghlfilms like cats. I don't know what is happening-

"Hey little buddy's calm down ok?"

The plushies listened to me and hugged me again huh...I can live with that.

"Hmpm... I think it's time that you should leave the plushies we don't know if its dangerous..."

"Aw come on pghlfilms! Look at them! They look like you and even they have almost the same voice as you!"

"What?! No no no no no- we should burn them NOW!"

pghlfilms got an flinch from nowhere but I took the plushies with me in my arms.

"NO! PGHLFILMS WHAT THE HEL-???? DONT BURN THE CHILDREN!"

"I don't care we need to burn the-"

the plushies hissed at Pghlfilms and this time they were so mad right now oh no-

"Oop- uhm- pghlfilms i think you should run now-"

"I'm not scared of plushies-"

All of the plushies pounce at Pghlfilms and he was now getting drowned by cuteness and plushies...

"Y/N get this things off me please"

I nod and told the plushies to get back here they go to my arms and they still hugged my legs and arms.

[Time skip]

I was in my bed and the plushies were still attached to me, Pghlfilms was also there looking at me and the plushie that won't leave me alone.

"You know that they won't leave me alone?"

"I know but... Can I do the same as they do?"

"What?-"

"Like hugging you right now"

I blushed and I think pghlfilms did too because of embarrassment.

"Ok. You can but let me try get this plushies off me"

I got the plushies out of my legs and arms and put them in the small sofa that was in my room.

"Ok now you can- wow- Pghlfilms what the hell?"

Pghlfilms and I where now in the bed cuddling, this was weird but I like it... The hug was warm after all, I hugged back and went to sleep with him.

Hope you guys enjoyed this bonus, this bonus is just an extra episode because I'm still writing the episode 9

Peace out!

Words: 828