*chapter 6*

"Ava" I could hear a soft but blurry voice say as I was starting to gain consciousness. I slowly opened my eyes but quickly closing them again.

"Ava?" The voice said again, this time a little bit clear. I opened my eyes again, blinking a couple of times before it focuses.

The first thing I noticed was that I was in a different room and that I was lying on a bed that smells like men's cologne.

I groaned turning my head towards the owner of the face. I saw Ethan looking at me with worried eyes but was quickly replaced by relief when he saw me waking up.

"Thank God you're alright" He whispered while holding my hand. I frowned, how come I didn't notice him hold that. I looked around the room.

"It's okay he's not here" He whispered. Who's he? Then events from last night started replaying in my head as I jumped off the bed. My surroundings suddenly shook as I lost my balance. Ethan caught me before I could even kiss the floor good morning.

I looked at him, giving him a grateful smile before steadying myself.

"Where's Kyla" I panicked.

"Shh it's okay. I took her to somewhere safe" He whispered as he helps me sit down.

"Where?"

"Somewhere safe"

"I know, I said where?"

"I can't tell you. " He said looking sad.

"How could you not tell me, Ethan I deserve to-" His eyes widened then I suddenly got his message. It's too risky because Daniel might come and find her.

"Don't worry because most of the time I'm not here I'll be there. But I'll come here every now and then to see if you're okay" He sighed as he pinches his nose. I looked down and suddenly blushed.

"Did you change me?" I shot him a glare. He batted his eyelashes innocently but I only burned them with my glare.

"Oh come on it's not like you were half naked already"

"Right" I coughed massaging my temples, suddenly feeling self conscious.

"What happened to Beth?"

"Who's Beth?" He frowned.

"Elizabeth" I stated in a duh voice.

"Oh! Yeah she's okay. She lost a lot of blood but she'll be okay" He smiles at me.

"I can't believe he didn't killed you. You may be the right girl" I sighed.

"Listen Ethan, I can't do this anymore" I pinched my nose standing up.

"What do you mean you can't do this anymore, you literally saved two lives last night"

"And I nearly died" I pointed out seriously. "Look Ethan, I really, really wish that I could help, but I can't" I held his hand, squeezing it softly. He looked at me before sighing.

"Just give him one more day" He stood up and walked towards the door. "Get some rest, I'll go check up on your friend" He gave me tight smile before leaving.

I sighed and rubbed my face. I always knew that I will be in deep shit when I agreed to his deal, but I never thought that I it would be this deep.

I sighed again before standing up, walking towards the door. I went into the my room to find it in complete disaster. It's like all four disasters went in here for a visit. Furniture were either upside down or broken. Pieces of glass scattered the floor as I carefully made my way through the room. I opened the closet door and shrieked when the door fell down.