*chapter 11*

So Operation Anti Curse Daniel didn't go as well as I thought it would.

It was mostly consisted of me being kicked out of his room, the door being slammed into my face or him controlling me.

Did I mention that half vampires can be controlled, no? Oh, vampires like can be controlled by full blooded vampires, difference is that I am aware of what's happening, but my body's not responding to my actions.

Humming the song that was stuck inside my head, I waited for Daniel to come back. Yes, I am sitting on his bed, wearing some sunglasses, just in case.

The sound of the door opening caught my attention and before I could even open my mouth, a hand was wrapped around my arm already, pulling me towards the door.

"Da Daniel wait!" I pulled out of his grip. He glared at me dangerously making sigh.

"Look, Daniel I know that you're not in good conditions with woman"

"You need to leave" I could tell that he was serious cause judging by the way his jawline tightened I was running out of time before his next streak.

"Just come on, I know you're not the person who they think you are, Daniel" He laughs dryly at me.

"I'm a monster, accept that. And that's all I'll ever be"

"No you're not" I argued back, slightly stomping my foot.

"Listen here Ava" He pronounced my name slowly, towering over me. "I suck blood from every girl I see, want, even know. Now if you don't get your small ass outside my room at the count of three you'll end up like your friend Rose" I frowned at this.

This was my point. Over the past few days we always end up arguing about this and he always ends up threatening to kill me, which I may state he doesn't.

So I decided to push my boundaries today, see where it takes me.

"Then go ahead" I shrugged my shoulders carelessly. He looks at me surprised and confused at the same time but quickly masked it off.

"Go ahead, drink from me" I removed my glasses and threw them across the room. I was getting tired of leaving his room, with the same reason. So here I was testing his patience.

I jumped back when he appeared in front of me, closer than before. I cleared my throat and looked him in the eyes. They were starting to turn red. I inhaled deeply and remained my position, causing him to grin showing me his fangs.

Okay fuck pushing my boundaries, fuck being sassy because this is just plain terrifying.

He snaked his arms around my back, keeping me in place.

This may seem stupid but, deep, deep, deep down I know that he wouldn't do it. Don't ask me why but I just know it.

Millions of thoughts swarmed my head.

Was I really gonna risk and sacrifice my first bite just to prove this?

Was it worth it?

I mean it's just a bite right?

But the only thing keeping me still is that for a fact, I want to prove him wrong, that he wasn't a monster.

He sniffed on my neck making me shiver. I closed my eyes when he brushed his nose on my neck. I was trying to even out my breathing and I was desperately trying to prevent myself from crying.

Suddenly I felt him let go. He took a step back, avoiding eye contact with me.

"You need to leave" He said, giving his back to me. He jumps into his bed and covers his face with his pillows.