*chapter 7*

I yawned as I stretched my legs, feeling satisfied when I heard a crack. I opened my eyes and sat up the bed while scratching my eyes, feeling genuinely happy.

I don't remember falling asleep tho.

All I remember is me going outside, sitting on the steps and-

"Well you're quite a snorer aren't you" No, faith must be kidding me. Like seriously. I slowly looked at the person in front of me and quickly looked down, mentally slapping my face.

Stupid Ava, stupid,stupid, stupid.

I scolded at myself, silently hitting my head again and again.

"What am I doing here?" I reached slowly for the fluffy pillow that was beside me and covered my chest, I don't know why I did that I just felt the need to.

Safety precautions by Ava Brooklyn.

"You fell asleep last night" He shrugs, standing up and paces across the room. He stops and looked at me, making me nervous when he grinned.

Then he started walking towards me.

He stopped when he was only a few inches away from me and that doesn't seem to stop him because he leaned down to level his face with mine.

"Besides a simple thank you would be enough" He whispered, brushing his nose against my earlobe. I frowned before pulling back, to look at his face.

"I carried you" He shrugs.

"Why put me here?" I hugged the pillow tightly. He smiles and pulls back.

"Your room is currently a mess, and I was too lazy to walk to the other side of the house when my room's just here" i just want to wipe his arrogant, jerky smirk as I clenched my fist.

"Besides, you won't be leaving anytime soon, like I told you" I stifled a laugh. You've got to be joking me. Like hell would I listen to him.

He was staring at me in which I returned with a glare.

This was so confusing. This Daniel right here, standing it front of me, wasn't the Daniel I know or met.

But my eyes slowly wandered to the door behind him. Just make a run for it and don't look back.

I looked back into his eyes so that he wouldn't notice that I was planning something.

On five Ava.

One.

My palms suddenly began to sweat.

Two.

Focus Ava.

Three

You've only got one shot at this.

Four.

Keep it cool.

Five.

Fuck it.

I looked into his eyes one last time before taking off, making sure to hit his face with the pillow I was holding. I opened the door and began running as fast as my legs could carry me.

Full blooded vampires are faster than you!

I kept screaming in my head. Breathe in Ava, focus. Just remember two things.

Don't shit yourself.

Don't look back.

A loud bang made me look back, completely forgetting my survival tips. I gasped and took a left. There it is! There's the door. Just a few more-

Two large hands grabbed my waist and pulled me down. I screamed and prepared myself. I let out a surprised oof when I hit something soft. I opened my eyes to see Daniel pinning me on the sofa with a huge award winning smile.

"Better run faster than that" I squeaked and began to squirm under his touch. He just laughs and pins my hands above my head.

"No! Let me go!"

Punch him! My inner self screamed at me.

I'm pinned down! I screamed back.

"Nah, I'm kinda enjoying this position" He lowers his head to me making me flinch.

"Rape!"

"Oh come on. I just want a little taste" I moved my head to the side, trying to avoid him but it was a big mistake as he inhales deeply. Oh God, I need to get out of his grip before he looses control again. Or that thing takes over him.

I felt his nose brush on my neck making me shiver and I let out a shriek. I breathe out in relief when he stopped.

"You haven't been bitten yet?" He asked, surprised. My eyes widen, as my face turns red.

Why is it unusual?

Am I the only teenage vampire that hasn't been bitten?

"No she hasn't" A deep voice erupted my inner panic. I sighed in relief and smiled. Thank you Ethan! Daniel directed his attention to Ethan as he gets off of me. I got up into a sitting position and looked down. I was embarrassed as hell.

"Why is it wrong?" I whispered. I looked at Ethan to see him shake his head, but soon his eyes turned black as he looks at Daniel. I looked at him just time to see his eyes turn slightly. It was the same unusual color when he was attacking us.

Suddenly his hands wrapped around my neck, making me gasp and choke at the same time. I grabbed his hand and tried to pry myself free.

"Well that could be fixed" He dangerously said as his fangs showed up.

I began hyperventilating and I could feel tears brim.

"Daniel drop her" Ethan pronounced each word slowly and dangerously.

"Just one" It's actually amazing how dangerously sexy his growl can be.

Oh God.

I gasped again when his grip tightened around my neck.

"Daniel stop it, you're gonna kill her"

"No I won't" I could see his jawline tighten. He's a snap away from losing his shit again. I could hear Ethan saying some things but all was blacked out when I heard him growl. His eyes stared at me. I heaved out a long breath, trying to calm myself down. Ethan stop.

"You're scaring her!" I closed my eyes and let a few tears escape as he said that. My hands shook on his as I heard silence. Maybe he already killed me and it was too fast for my brain to contemplate.

I gasped and opened my eyes when he released me. I began coughing as I slumped down on the ground, holding unto the sofa for support. I held my sore neck, trying to lessen the pain. I was shaking so bad that I had to close my eyes to calm myself.

I'm not even sure why I'm so scared. I've never been this shaken before. I guess not being bitten yet has its effects on you. But I'm sure everyone would be shaken if someone grabs you like that.

Ethan knelt in front of me as he rubs my back. I gently looked around to see if Daniel was still there but he was gone. He probably ran off.

My eyes landed on Ethan as he rubs circles on my back. I choked on my tears and that was enough to set him off and hug me. I cried and shook into his embrace as I tried to forget his eyes. They were the eyes that haunted me in my nightmares before.

He was my nightmare.

Only, he's real.

Vote, comment and enjoy reading! <3