PROLOGUE

PROLOGUE

Josephine Rankin was an Australian model.

She knew of the world of Motorsport and Formula One, but never found the time to sit down and watch it, until she did a photoshoot with a man with the name of Lewis Hamilton.

He ensured that she had a clear schedule to go to some of the races in the race calendar, and he was absolutely delighted to see her walking in to the paddock.

Though her attention seemed to be on someone else.

Daniel Ricciardo.

The man was familiar to her, and not just because they were both Australian.

She used to date Jules Bianchi.

The man who was her ex, had tragically died on the race track, and whilst she still missed her first love, she could tell from the look within the honey brown eyes of the Ricciardo man something.

She knew that he could be her last love.

Whilst she had been dating the late Formula One driver, she had seen Daniel multiple times, though only through small interactions so they never really had the time to bond, but she had never forgotten him.

Just like he had never forgotten her.

He didn't know if she remembered him and didn't want to reopen old wounds by approaching her, just in case she didn't, but he didn't need to worry.

Because she approached him in the Renault garage and began to interact with him, and he soon realised that she definitely had remembered him.

He had lost his best friend and almost lost his smile forever, but just her company alone made his smile reappear.

She made him smile endlessly.

She made him fall back in love with the world.

He fell in love with her.