FOUR

FOUR

"Josie, do you know how much I love you?"

"As much as you love racing."

"No, much, much more than that."

Josephine Rankin shook her head with a small smile on her lips at the words of her fiancé, as she laid in bed beside the formula one driver that was Jules Bianchi.

Jules stared at the love of his life with such love and tenderness that he could feel his heart threatening to burst from the love that was inside his heart which was solely for her.

His words had been completely true.

He loved racing with everything that was inside of him, since it had been his whole life so far, but the woman whose head was resting on his chest was his whole life for the rest of his life.

Until he was grey and old, she was going to be his wife.

All he had to do was wait until the end of the 2014 season of Formula One to be finally able to call Josephine Rankin, his wife.

"I love you, Josie."

Jules pressed a soft kiss to her soft and plump lips, feeling her instantly respond to him as she released a sigh of content.

"I love you more, Jules."

"Josie? Josie, can you hear me?"

Sebastian Vettel and Lewis Hamilton gently shook the Rankin woman as she was laying unconscious in Mercedes hospitality, having fainted a few seconds before.

The duo had seen her faint as they were walking towards her, and immediately rushed to help her since they had wanted to make sure that she was okay and not injured at all.

Sebastian gently pushed a piece of her hair out of her face, with his fingers gently brushing up against her cheek slightly.

At the contact to her cheek, the model started to stir in to consciousness, with a small sound of content leaving her lips, though her eyes remained closed.

"Let's get her to my trailer so that she can rest." Lewis spoke to the German ferrari driver, who immediately nodded his head up and down.

Sebastian looped his arms underneath the woman as he slowly and carefully lifted her in to his arms, all whilst making sure that he wasn't harming her and that she was as comfortable as she could be whilst in his arms.

As soon as her body was placed on to the soft sofa in the driver trailer of Lewis Hamilton, another sound left her lips, one which caused both formula one drivers who were crouched beside her to stare at her in concern.

"Jules."

Her eyes began to flutter open, as she blinked away the tears that had formed in her tear ducts whilst her eyes had been closed, and upon her eyes focusing, found two people worriedly stating down at her.

But they weren't who she wanted them to be.

She wanted him.

"Josie, darling are you okay?" Lewis held a grip on her hand as he began to draw circles on to her palm.

Josephine carefully and slowly sipped on the glass of water that the Hamilton man had given her, since she had not had anything to eat or drink for well over twenty four hours.

She just couldn't stomach it, having anything to eat.

So she didn't.

She may have been dehydrated, starved and exhausted, but it wasn't really a priority for her, since all she wanted was for the pain that she felt in her heart, every single day, to stop.