THIRTEEN

THIRTEEN

Josephine Rankin was at a Formula One race.

Her heels clicked loudly on the asphalt as she walked, her light brown hair blowing in the wind and occasionally getting in to her face, causing her to lift one of her hands to move it away.

The model smiled as she walked down and through the paddock, being greeted by a couple of people, some of whom were reporters, paparazzi, trainers and even one or two of the drivers.

She waved lightly to her ex boyfriend that was Sebastian Vettel, seeing him returning the gesture since they had agreed to stay civil with one another and attempt to be friends.

Her feet walked towards a different garage, walking in to it and smiling once again as she recieved small greetings from the crew inside of that garage.

She walked past Max Chilton, with the two of them giving each other a small hug in greeting before they both got on with their lives, walking past one another as she spotted the person that she had come to see.

"Bonjour, mon amour."

Josephine smiled as she approached him from behind, her arms snaking around his waist which made him chuckle, immediately pulling her around so that he could hug her properly.

The brunette man that was in front of her pressed his lips twice against her cheeks which made them blush a light shade of pink, bringing his hand up to brush his thumb over them lightly. His lips gently pressed against her own for a brief moment, pulling away as a smile lit up his face.

"Bonjour, ma cheri. You look absolutely beautiful."

Jules Bianchi beamed at his girlfriend, his hands resting on her waist as her arms placed themselves over his shoulders, her smile matching his own.

They had not long been together, only three months but it didn't matter to them, with the both of them pretty sure that they had found their forever love, their soulmate that it didn't matter how long or how little time they had been together.

When they were together, their hearts were full and complete.

"If I do well at this race, I'll take you anywhere in the world that you want to go." Jules smiled with love, his voice gentle, soft and angelic.

"That'll be anywhere with you." Josephine giggled, wrinkles forming around her eyes from how big and bright her smile was, the blue within them sparkling like the sun hitting the ocean's surface.

Her hand was held softly in the French man's own hand, which he would occasionally lift up to his lips so that he could kiss her knuckles whenever he wanted to hear her giggles that made his heart melt.

She was his first love, only love and everlasting love.

And he was her first love, true love and soulmate.

Forever, till death do them part.

____________________________________________________

"How's my favorite aussie?"