NINE

NINE

"So, my mother and my sister have agreed to come with you searching for dresses since I know that your mother couldn't join you."

Jules Bianchi smiled lovingly at his fiancée, watching as she was packing some things in to her hand bag so that she could go wedding dress shopping.

"Yeah, they keep messaging me telling me how excited they are. Your sister created a group chat for the three of us!" Josephine Rankin giggled as she placed her mobile phone in to her bag, which was then followed by her wallet.

Jules felt butterflies forming inside his stomach as his chocolate brown eyes scoured her face and her features, including her smile, whereas his ears mellowed in the sound of her soft laughter.

His plump lips pressed gently against the soft skin on her temple, causing her to lean in to him subconsciously, as his arms instinctively snaked around her waist, melting in to her.

"You're going to be the most beautiful bride and I can't wait to marry you, you know that right?" Jules whispered in to the Australian woman's ear, his lips grazing it as he did so.

"I do." The Rankin woman turned her head to meet his warm and loving gaze, nodding her head at him ever so slightly. "I can't wait to finally call myself Josephine Bianchi."

Jules hummed as he listened, repeating the name repeatedly in his head. "My name suits you. You should keep it."

"I plan on it."

____________________________________________________

"How's our guest of honor doing?"

"Better, thank you. Danny gave me a container that was full of food as I got here."

Josephine Rankin smiled gently as she wore all black, whilst walking in to the garage that was being run by a tall Austrian man.

Toto Wolff lifted one of his hands up to gently pat the head of the model, chuckling lightly as his eyes fell upon the clear plastic container that was full of food that seemed to be a salad dish, possibly with some salmon in it too.

"Ah yes, you can always rely on Daniel to bring you things. For my birthday last year, he got me a blanket with his face all over it." Toto smiled as he walked with her, until she made her way to the coffee machine to make herself a warm coffee.

"I once bought my boss a shirt with my face all over it, so expect something similar from me." Josephine grinned, wrinkles forming around her eyes from her smile.

"I will look forward to it. I will be gifting you a life time supply of Mercedes merchandise and clothing." The Wolff man shot her a wink, a smile soon forming on to his own face.

"And I will be gifting you a soft toy in the shape of a Beaver." Valterri Bottas chuckled as he walked in to the conversation, standing beside the Rankin woman as she cowered above him due to her high heeled shoes.

"Oh, in that case I can't wait." Josephine laughed along with the two of them, eyes sparkling in a way that they hadn't seen before.

"Would you like to train with me, Josie? I can provide you with some comfortable clothing, since my girlfriend always leaves spare in my trailer now that she knows you come and visit us." Valterri offered to the brunette, seeing her slowly nodding her head up and down at him, a timid smile on her face.