Forever Us.

"Look, I'm sorry ok? I...I don't know what came over me,"

Christian made a face as he eyed Brooklyn up and down as she stood in front of him, carefully holding an ice pack to his now stinging cheek. "It's fine, I deserved it," He mumbles after a second, understanding why she did what she did, "I'm surprised you didn't shoot me and throw my body in the sewer,"

Upon hearing Christian say those words, Brooklyn looked at him suspiciously, "How you know about that?" She questions, remembering how she said those exact words two weeks ago to Naomi, while they were out shopping for the baby.

"I have eyes and ears everywhere Brooklyn. I've known your every move since the moment you left my love," Christian reveals, those dark eyes staring into her own. He felt as though now that she knew who he really was, there was no need to hide it anymore behind this mask he forced himself to wear all these years. He was never as "innocent" as he seemed. And he was positive she now knew that.

Brooklyn could feel a shiver go down her spine as she quickly looked away. "You have to give me a minute to fully get used to this side of you,"

Christian let out a soft chuckle before removing the ice pack from his cheek and gently grabbed onto Brooklyn's hand. "I'm still the same man you've known all these years Brooklyn," He reassures her while placing a soft kiss on the back of her hand. "Now you know all of me. No more secrets. You have my word,"

A small smile formed on Brooklyn's face as she took a few seconds to take all of him in. He was sitting back comfortably on her couch inside of her condo. With a black shirt that was half way open, black pants and shoes, he looked every bit of the word appetizing. She swore that this man knew exactly what he was doing sometimes.

She noticed that there was more ink along his skin, even a few decorating his strong hands. The very hands she's missed so much having around her neck and caressing his skin. Brooklyn felt as if her mind went into a daze as she watched him run a hand through his hair that was now longer since she last seen him.

"Who the fuck even are you?" She blurts out with the shake of her head. Yes she's always known that Christian was a man with plenty of confidence and sex appeal but this man...this man was different.

Letting out a low hum, Christian sat up and leaned forward, getting as close as he could to Brooklyn who was sitting on her coffee table in front of him. He reached out and allowed his fingers to slowly run along her exposed thigh. He admired the bright yellow of her dress against her brown skin. The fabric was tight, showcasing her growing belly that caused him to smile warmly.

But it was her face that captivated him the most. Sometimes Christian wondered if Brooklyn ever understood how gorgeous she truly was. He was convinced that with no doubt the man above took his time. To him, she was perfect.

"Yours. I'm yours," He answers, interlocking both his hands with hers. "I'm sorry for hurting you the way I did and leaving you alone for so long but you have to understand why I did what I did baby, please,"

Although it was only three months, to Christian it was three months too long. The way he craved for Brooklyn almost drove him insane. But there was no way he could come to her when he needed her and he hated that shit so much.

"What took you so long?" She questions, giving his hands a squeeze. More than anything she wanted to climb onto his lap and have him hold her like she wanted but it would have to wait. She had too many questions she needed to first. Her mind just wouldn't let her rest until she asked.

"I had to get things in order," He begins, knowing to not to go into full blown detail for her sake. "Once the threats were eliminated and handled, I had to deal with the consequences of it,"