Boss.

Warning: It's long because I got carried away aka(smutty as hell towards the end). Honestly, I couldn't help it!

____

They were right, Jaxson was a devious little boy and his followers were no better.

Brookyln's day had started off good for the most part. She watched as each student piled into her class as she gave each one a welcoming smile, being excited to meet the children she would be teaching. She allowed them to talk amongst each other until everyone had arrived, even getting to know their names in the process, as they learned hers.

However, the shift in the room was evident once the mischevious trio stepped foot into the classroom. The fear that graced the faces of her students surprised her a bit. Their conversations halted, as well as their movements, watching the boys take their respective assigned seats.

While Aiden and Isaiah at least gave Brooklyn a smile, Jaxson chose to give her an empty blank stare. His black eyes watching her, almost as if he was expecting something....or possibly scanning her for any type of weakness. With the information, Jade and Ryan filled her head with about Jaxson, in particular, did slightly put her on edge.

She would definitely have to keep an eye on him.

Once everyone was settled, Brooklyn began to introduce herself by stating her first and last name. And that's when Jaxson decided to give her a taste of what she was in for, for the rest of the year.

"Monroe is a hoe name." ....Yes, he really said that.

Brooklyn blinked rapidly, her smile becoming painfully fake as she locked eyes with Jaxson. "Excuse me?"

"That's what my mother says," Jaxson says, crossing his little arms across his chest with that devious grin spreading across his face.

Clearing her throat, Brooklyn quickly regained her poster. "There's no such thing as an a....promiscious name. Names are names, nothing more, nothing less."

"Really? Because my mom also said that a famous woman with that name gave the president he-"

"Stop right there!" Brooklyn interrupted quickly, holding up her hand to stop him from completing a word that he shouldn't even know about. "You bet not finish that sentence." She threatened him with narrowing eyes, pointing her finger at him accusingly.

"Head." Oh ok. So he was one of those types of kids. Cool. She thought to herself.

The classroom partially filled with gasps and giggles from some of the students, while the other half looked so confused. They had no idea their innocent minds just became tainted.

Groaning lowly to herself, Brooklyn shook her head in disbelief. "Don't ever repeat that in this class again...please." What type of mother says that around their child? Especially knowing that at this age they literally repeat everything a parent says and pays attention to literally everything an adult does. Whoever she was, clearly wasn't that bright, to begin with.

'Hoe name', the fuck is that?

"So does that make you one....Ms. Monhoe?" He questioned before busting out into a cute fit of laughter with Aiden and Isaiah joining right in.

Rolling her eyes, Brooklyn stalked right over to Jaxson's desk as he continued to let out giggles. He really thought purposely messing up her name was so clever and funny but in reality, Brooklyn didn't find it so amusing at all. She wasn't even mad at his words. In fact, she really thought what he said was corny but he was a child, so....