A Reminder.

AN: I was going to completely change the first half of this chapter because I thought it was too x-rated but... NAH. This story is meant for late night reading for a reason.

♠️

___

Something was different this time.

She could feel it.

It was in the way he touched her so delicately. Those large hands caressed her skin once he carefully removed her dress and her soaked panties, leaving her completely bare before gently laying her on his bed.

She could feel herself become a bit self-conscious as his eyes roamed every inch of her body. It had changed a lot from their college years. Back then she was much more in shape, her waist was tinier, hips and thighs that were evenly toned and a stomach that was actually flat. Now though, she was thicker than before and had often found herself disliking what she saw whenever she looked in the mirror.

But Christian didn't care. So what she had gained some weight? She still felt the same to him. He loved her body just as much as he did back then. Besides, what was a little gut and stretch marks to a grown ass man?

"Stop doing that." He muttered, noticing the way she began to avoid his gaze the moment he took off her clothes.

"Bu-"

"No. I'll cherish your body like I always have no matter what. You should know that by now." How quickly she seemed to forget what went down inside of his office a few nights ago.

Leaving no room for debt, Christian leaned down placing a kiss on her lips, quickly turning it into something deeper and more passionate, adding tongue the moment she allowed him inside. He needed her to feel just how much he cared for her. To show her that she would always remain his because he knew that after tonight, things were going to change.

Brooklyn could feel her body begin to awaken something she hadn't felt in a long time. Every flick of his tongue made her shudder with desire, finding herself returning his kiss with just as much passion as he was giving her. This wasn't like the rest that they had shared before, no, this was something completely different.

Slowly pulling away, Christian stared at her, allowing himself to really take in all of her beauty at once. He really believed she had no clue just how much he adored the woman she became to be.

She was everything...

Brooklyn watched him closely, seeing a different side of him since they've reunited. He's always had this look in his eyes whenever he looks at her but the way he was now was much more intense than usual.

The moment she ran a finger along his cheek, his eyes closed briefly, enjoying her touch.

It's been four years since she's been in his bed. Brooklyn still had dreams of the last time she shared a bed with him. He had fucked her so good that night because he had agreed to let her go. He had left her mind and body so weakened.

A sigh of relief fell passed her lips as he kissed along her jawline, leaving lazy open mouth kisses across her neck. He could feel her squirm beneath him while he sucked on her warm flesh, making sure to leave his mark.

Her soft moans turned into giggles when his lips moved across her throat but his quick nips caused her to hiss in return.

Christian could feel her breathing begin to become shallow when he neared her breasts and he wasted no time grabbing the fleshy mounds, kneading them as if they were dough. In seconds his tongue traced her left areola before attaching his mouth to her nipple, sucking on the already hardened bud.