Grim Reaper.

"Who is that Kai staring at?" Christian suddenly questions, grabbing Brooklyn's attention.

"Rocsi. She's our on-call nurse for the school. Why?" Brooklyn answers, following his gaze to from Kai to Rosci who was sitting alone at a table, bobbing her head to the music.

"Because It's Kai..." Christian simply said. Hoping to not state the obvious as he downed one of the three shots that were placed in front of him.

Brooklyn chuckled softly, running a hand up and down Christian's thigh. "I'm sure it's a harmless stare. I mean she is beautiful, so I can't blame him," She shrugs, watching Kai go into a trance as he admired Rosci from afar. The poor woman was completely oblivious to what was happening.

"Yeah but..it's Kai," Christian repeats once more while holding his hand out in a "duh" manner. "He's very..unpredictable,"

"Hmm, maybe but I doubt there is any ill intent running through his mind. Not with that type of stare there isn't," Brooklyn observes, knowing that specific look from anywhere.

"What do you mean 'that type' of stare?" Christian questions, sounding a bit suspicious.

Brooklyn immediately held her hands up in defense. "Calm down panda bear,"

"Hell you mean a pand- that's racist," Christian quickly realizes, narrowing his eyes at a laughing Brooklyn. "Shut up. It's not even that funny,"

"Yes, it is," She counters back, carefully wiping under her eyes in an attempt to not ruin her makeup. "Anyways, it's a look that you give me quite a bit. I like to call it, 'I want to fuck the shit out of you' eyes," Brooklyn smirks, wiggling her eyebrows as the words left her mouth.

Christian made a judging face while he looked Brooklyn up and down as he grabbed another shot and quickly swallowed it. "I think you're just making things up but sure whatever you say,"

Leaning closer toward Christian, Brooklyn purposely brushed her lips against his ear, feeling him immediately stiffen. "I'm ready to feel the tip of your dick down my throat baby," She practically moaned, allowing her hand to slide across his crotch at the same time.

Slightly pulling back, she gave Christian a knowing smirk as that 'look' took over his handsome features almost instantly. Those dark eyes of his bored into hers so intensely that Brooklyn knew he was more than willing to say their goodbyes to everyone and head straight towards the airport.

"Don't play with me like that Brooklyn. It's been six months. I'll take you down right here," Christian stated seriously, placing a few kisses down Brooklyn's neck and toward her chest before she gently pushed him away.

"There are kids here silly, including our two," Brooklyn giggles, nodding her head towards the dancefloor where Jaxson was happily dancing with his grandmother who was holding his four-month-old baby brother.

Releasing an exaggerated sigh. Christian playfully rolled his eyes as he watched the trio only a few feet away from him with a smile on his face. Never would have thought he would be witnessing such a beautiful scene. Yet here he was at his reception with his now wife, reeling in the fact they were surrounded by their loved ones celebrating their big day with them.

He also knew his brother nor his friends would let him live down the fact he was crying like a baby as Brooklyn walked down the aisle.

Still, Christian regretted nothing. She was so breathtaking and knowing that she was officially his almost brought him to his knees. He was finally married to the love of his life and blessed with two boys. For this moment alone, everything he has been through was beyond worth it.