The Red Room.

"Ok, does everyone have what they need? Contact information, snack packs, first aid kits, sunblock, all the good stuff?" Brooklyn questioned out loud at the group standing in front of her. She was determined for her minions and the chaperones to not need for anything, unless they wanted to buy extra things inside of the zoo which she positive that they all would, including herself.

Her card was going to be swiped numerous times before the day was over with.

Hearing random voices confirm that they had what was needed, Brooklyn smiled brightly. "All right, at 1:30 we'll meet up at Nourish 305 and decide where everyone wants to eat for lunch, sound good?" She looked around for any type of interjection, thrilled when no one disagreed with her plans.

So far so good, Brooklyn thought silently to herself.

"Ms. Monroe, why did you put us with Edward, you know he has a peepee problem. We won't get to see half of the zoo because of him," Dasiy whined, crossing her arms over her chest in protest, looking adorable with her two pigtails and a white bandana tied in the front.

Brooklyn went to open her mouth, only to be quickly cut off by Edward's squeaky voice. "Says the girl with the booger eating problem," He shot back, earning a glare from Daisy.

Ok, clearly she may have spoken too soon.

"That's enough you two. Ms. Monroe did not go through all this just to have any of you fighting." Brooklyn instantly sent a smile towards Dasiy's mother, Charlotte, for settling the small roast session that occurred.

Sighing, Brooklyn clasped her hands together. "Since everything is in order, you all go and have fun with the animals and remember to take some pics. I want to use them for next months wall collage, ok?"

Hearing agreements and the excited squeals of her students, everyone broke off into their assigned groups towards the entrance of the Miami Zoo.

"Ms. Monroe, can we see the Elephants first? Pleaseeee?" Amelia chirpy voice filled the air as she jumped up and down beside Brooklyn. The freckles on her face standing out even more in beaming sunlight.

Brooklyn laughed, pulling out the map to the zoo and searched for the elephants, finding it after a quick scan. "Luckily they aren't too far in the back, so we'll see them first, then make our rounds, ok?"

Amelia nodded and grabbed Ivy's hand as they led the way inside of the zoo with a nervous Kyree and still angry Jaxson trailing behind them. Tucking the map into the back pocket of her overall shorts, she adjusted the hat on her head and walked closely behind her group. She had specifically hand-picked all four just for herself personally.

Amelia and Ivy because the two would throw a fit if they weren't by her side during this trip, plus the two girls were almost inseparable. Kyree, well...while he was incredibly bright inside of a classroom, her mini genius was probably one of the biggest scardey cats she has seen. She was hoping that it could change while they were here. Though judging by the look on his face and how wide those hazel eyes were looking towards the reptile building, it was going to be challenging.

Then there was Jaxson, that in itself was self-explanatory. He has barely spoken a word to her since last Friday and Brooklyn was being honest, her feelings were hurt.

After Christian had given him his punishment, he basically kept himself locked away in his room whenever she came over and barely got involved in school activities.

He ignored her as if she was some infectious disease.

Somehow she had managed to get Mr. Torres to not take disciplinary action towards Jaxson but also allow him to still be apart of the trip, partially thanks to Brooklyn being good with words. Not to mention how understanding Issac's parents were at the whole situation.