Leo x Reader: Two Wacky Gamers

This is my first story rewritten for um reasons... That's it.

Y/N:🕹️
Leo:💠
Raph:🥊
Donnie:👾
Mikey:🍕
Splinter:🀄️

I'm going to say I do a lot of dialogue. You got a problem with it? Well the arrow it on the top corner
————————————————————————————————————————————————
🕹Y/N POV

While trying to cure my boredom, I decided to go on Fortnite. While loading into the game i realized that I was on duos, not solo but before I could leave I heard a guy around my age say

💠"Hey are you going to be most people that don't mic up and then we won't be able to communicate and work together and lose or actually try to communicate and try to win?"

A stranger on the internet who speaks facts...that is very rare to see. I guess I should stay and befriend this very smart person

🕹️"No I am here to win."

💠"THEN LETS GO BE WINNERS!"

🕹️ "Shut the hell up! Im not supposed to be awake!"

💠 "Then why are you yelling and same but none of my bro..."

🥊 "WHAT ARE YOU DOING UP?! You're going to get shunned again for waking everyone up!"

💠 "Ummm if I get quieter can you just leave me in peace and won't ask any questions?"

🕹️ "Compromise. Good strategy"

🥊 "WHOS THAT?"

🕹️ "A mf who's going to die because of my idle partner"

💠 "So you gonna take the offer or?"

🥊 "Nope and I'm not leaving until you go to sleep."

💠 "Is that final?"

🥊 "Yes."

💠 "Random stranger you mind if I do something real quick?"

🕹️ "Yes"

💠 "Ok great."

Wtf is he going to do

💠 "CRASH!" (Sound)

Is he actually fighting in the middle of night?

5 minutes later

💠 "Um you still alive?"

🕹️ "No I died and I thought you did too. Ready to win?"

💠 "You know it....Imdadummy2008?What kind of a username is that?"

🕹 "A good username...and what kind of a username is NeonLeon/LeonNeon(Which one is the correct one?)

💠 "MY USERNAME IS BETTER THAN YOURS ON GO.."

🥊🍕🀄️ "GO TO SLEEP!"

💠 "How about we discuss this if we ever meet in person?"

🕹 "Yeah whatever."

We may have not won 3 hours worth of games, and yes, I did get caught, got grounded, and got my console/PC taken away, but I did bond and get the discord of the smart person, and currently me and him are crying about how we both got in trouble and are now getting the silent treatment, but it's fine... we both are used to this.

A couple month later

💠Leo POV

Where's my computer mouse? I'm supposed to get online with in... sh#t, what's the time? 5 MINUTES?! No way I'm finding my mouse in this comic full room, and I can't aggressively start searching for it cause then it's gonna alert Raph I'm not asleep. I could just tell them I'm busy?