The Mad Dogs roles in horror movies(or what i think)

💠Leo:Main Protagonist/disbeliever
Probably be the main protagonist at first saying that all the creepy sh#t is fake, but after seeing the first person being killed because of his stupidity, he would step up. (He could also be the jock)

🥊Raph:Jock
No surprise but he would be the jock. Not one of those super mean ones in horror movies just more like chill jock that gets drag with the protagonist trying to prove him that it's fake, but gets killed in the results

👾Donnie:The smart one
Would probably be the mpv of trying to get out of the haunting, ritual, killing but then gets killed off because he's helping the group get too close to escaping. (Can definitely be the reason)

🍕Mikey:The reason all of this started
While the group was exploring the haunted house (since let's all be honest, that's how most spooky sh*t happen) he wandered too far, found and read something he shouldn't have, but curiosity got the best of him, and starts the spooky crap.

🔆April: A survivor and knows what their dealing with
After the smart one die, the reason and the main protagonist freak out but finds a survivor on a article the smart one saved on his computer and go check it out. At first tries to deny that she know anything, but realizing that's it back and already claimed two victims agrees to stop the thing or someone for good. Tries to protect the others and faces the 👹 head on/alone and dealing some major damage before dying.

❤️‍🩹Casey: The guy who showed up at the wrong time
Tries to figure out why the main protagonist has been acting strange lately and decides to follows him on the night of the finale battle of 👹 and gets in entangled in it. Almost dies but gets saved by the reminder survivors and helps put 👹 to an end.