???:Donnie x Inventor Reader

💠-Leo

👾-Donnie

🍕-Mikey

🥊-Raph

⚙️-Y/N

🟣-Repo Mantis

Guess who's back?! It's a me! So um if you haven't figured it out by now I'm rewriting my first stories that I think need rewriting as I have somewhat grown as a writer. That's it and Im not gonna do requests at the moment and I'm not sure how long I'm not gonna do them.

To my OGs: If y'all haven't caught one of the major changes in this story from the title it's the fact that y/n is no longer a witch but instead an inventor but don't worry I will eventually remake a Donnie x Witch reader or maybe with a different character who knows

🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩🔩

I'm doing absolutely nothing, none of my brothers or Pops need help, April hasn't called me to tell me about the drama at her school, and we not going on patrol tonight.

I hate doing nothing...being unproductive is the worst. I NEED TO DO SOMETHING, but what?! A NEW PROJECT!

What should this new project entail? How about a new function for Tech-bo? Like a hoverboard function? Absolutely, this would benefit me and the team greatly!

I need scraps...wait that means I have to go to REPO MANTIS SALVAGE! Repo hates my guts especially after the cat vs pickles video, maybe I should just wither away from boredom and nothingness...NO! I, DONATELLO HAMOTO IS A MAN OF SCIENCE AND WE DO NOT GIVE UP!

Now I need to lock my lab up as I do not trust my lab to be safe without me...oh who I'm I kidding my brothers are gonna sneak in and ruin something like last time. Still fixing S.H.E.L.L.D.O.N after they decided to rewire him completely!

👾 "Hey guys im gonna go get scraps for a new project of mine"

🥊 "This late? I mean if it's for a project go ahead but you want us to come with you? "

👾 "No I'll be fine because I got my brains and my tech"

🥊 "If you say so"

💠 "Cmon Dee can't just relax for once, spend time with your favorite brother?"

👾 "Always gotta be busy nardo but of course you wouldn't understand that and besides Mikey is out helping Senor Hueso tonight remember?"

(little headcannon that Mikey helps Señor Hueso from time to time)

💠 "I was referring to myself but whatever. One more thing before you go, don't you dare get all sassy on us when you overwork yourself"

👾 "I do not get sassy you're just not able to comprehend my intelligence that's all"

💠 "And I thought I was the delusional twin"

👾 "Go kys"

💠 "GLADLY"

🥊 "Alright break it up you two and Leo please don't you are very appreciated here"

👾 "I thought you said honesty was the best policy"

🥊 "DONNIE! Stop with your nonsense!"