What if the Turtles got hair?!

(This take place during the show)
IM BACK FROM THE DEAD ONCE AGAIN!

💠Leo
When you went to the lair play some video games with Leo...YOU SEE LEO WITH BLONDE HAIR!? As soon as you see Leo with his blonde hair, you were just so confused. Like how did he grow hair? And why now? Why not grow hair as a child or even a baby?! IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE...

💠 "Uh Y/N? You look like Donnie trying to figure out the lore of fnaf (I'm sorry but I really think Donnie is a fnaf kid)

⭐️ "Sorry, but how do expect me to react?!"

💠 "You falling for me more?"

⭐️ "I can't fall for you even more"

💠 "Is that meant to be a compliment or an insult?"

⭐️ "You'll never know"

🥊Raph
You were talking to Raph over the phone when you found it strange that he hadn't invited you over to the lair. What was even more strange was he was asking you what you used to tie your hair up. You decided to show at the lair unexpected to find Raph with hair?!

⭐️ "YOU HAVE HAIR?!"

🥊 "uh maybe?"

⭐️ "Why would you ever hide this from me?!"

🥊 "I scared of what you would think"

⭐️ "Ok, well I like this you with hair. All we need to do is to style your hair into something great!"

🥊 "Really?"

⭐️ "Would I ever lie to you?"

🥊 "You lied to me about you not loving me"

⭐️ "We leave that in the past"

👾Donnie

Donnie asked you to come to the lair, and you did. As soon you entered his room, you saw a tarp on the floor, a stool on top of it, and a razor? Why the hell was there razor?! But where's Donnie?

👾 "Y/N, you are probably wondering why you are here..."

⭐️ "Donnie, there is no need to sneak up on me like tha...IS THAT F#CKING HAIR ON YOUR SCALP?!"

👾 "Ahem, allow me to finish. As you can see I have hair, and I want you to shave it off. If that's ok with you of course"

⭐️ "It's fine, but you sure you want shave it? Don't you want to see how it's like to have hair?"

👾 "What your proposing sounds like an experiment in a way, correct?"

⭐️ "I mean if you wanna see it like that, sure"

👾 "ok then, but now that leaves one question...how should I style my hair?"

⭐️ "Leave it to me"

🍕Mikey

Mikey asked if he could come. Of course you said yes. Midnight is rolling around and you fall asleep as you're waiting for Mikey. You awake to someone poking your nose and as soon as you open your eyes you see a person with a orange bandana, must be Mikey, but wait is that hair?!

⭐️ "MA! PA! THERES AN INTRU..!"

🍕 "There's no need to yell"

⭐️ "Mikey?!"

🍕 "No, I'm Mikey with hair. Anyway I came to ask you if it was a good idea to dye my hair"

⭐️ "Are you doing this cause you really want to or just not deal with your own feelings?"

🍕 "I guess that's no"

⭐️ "You know for a person who helps with everyone else feelings, your bad with your own feelings"

🍕 "Yeah...now make some me some room, let's continue watching Hells Kitchen and do our hair"