DELETING ROTTMNT X Reader IN A WEEK!

Hey guys,

I know it's been a while since I've been on here, but I've come to bear some news. I decided for my peace of mind to delete the book and everything else. This book is a living enigma to me, this era of my writing, a f#cking embodiment of my cringy-ass self in just all these pages. I've moved on from this horrendous phase that haunts me every day! I'm glad you like the book despite its flaws, but I can't keep this book public anymore. I've improved my writing, and I want something I published to be something I'm proud of, not a constant reminder of embarrassment.  I hope you understand my decision and aren't too upset about it. I'm only announcing this because I know that some people read this, so this is your heads-up. Giving y'all the chance to finish the book and not leave you hanging. Now that I've gotten that out of the way, I'd like to announce something else. I'm making another ROTTMNT-based book! To be fair, I haven't even started but I will soon. Don't want to give too much away but Y/N, or maybe a character, will be Big Mama's 'star' if you'll humor me.

 I'll cherish the memories, bad and good, that came with this very book and never forget it

P.S. I'm deleting the specific one shots

-LazyBum(Probabaly will change my username)