Hardest Thing: Casey x Reader

Request by N0b0dy_Yet_S0meb0dy

Hope you enjoy especially you N0b0dy_Yet_S0meb0dy

-------------------------------——————————————————-

❤️‍🩹Casey pov

💠 "You got this Casey! The whole world is counting on you to ask out y/n!"

❤️‍🩹 " Yeah your right. What should I type? Hey, there cutie want to go out?"

💠 "Ehh."

❤️‍🩹 "Want to go out with me?"

💠 "Too simple."

❤️‍🩹 "I can't do this! Let's just do this tomorrow."

💠 "Casey noooo! You can't give up for the uhh."

👾 "100 times."

💠 "What Donnie said. If you don't do it now you will never do it." Sensei tried to hype me up for couple more minutes but I just zoned out bummed that I couldn't even ask y/n out even though I have faced much worse.

❤️‍🩹" Sensei maybe I should just give up completely." Leo wanted to say something but then stopped.

💠 "Casey look I'm not going to stop you but you might regret it in the long run." That's when he heard a bing from what do you call it um yeah phone.

🌑 "Casey there's this guy I like and I was wondering if you could help me ask him out?"

💠 "😬" I felt my heart shatter into million pieces and just grew silent.

💠 "Casey I know a couple of good dating apps."

❤️‍🩹 "Sensei seriously?!"Donnie walked into the room pissed

👾 "Can both of you shut up!? Casey look you can feel sad but it's really your fault."

💠 "Don you can not say..."

❤️‍🩹 "No he's right. I decided to be a coward, afraid of losing my friendship with y/n, not wanting to get rejected not being able to take the risk." I picked up my phone and typed sure and that I'm on my way.

💠 "So what are you going to do?"

❤️‍🩹 "Help y/n not make the same mistake I made and could you make a portal to y/n room?"

💠 "Before that, you have something you wanna say, Donatello?"

👾 "Nope not at all."

💠 "While listen here Bootyshaker9000 you better or else imma about to throw hands with you!"

👾 "That's really low even for you!"

❤️‍🩹 "Both of you stop! None of you are helping!" Sensei just walked away from Master Donatello, made the portal, grabbed me by my shirt and pushed me though the portal.

💠 "Safe travels!" I landed face-first into a carpet.

🌑 "Omg Casey!" I lifted myself up to see y/n run up to me.

🌑 "Are you ok?" They grabbed my face looking for injuries and I felt a blush coming but left when there was smoke coming into the room.

❤️‍🩹 "Phew that was a close call." I got a text from Sensei.

💠 What's going on!?

❤️‍🩹Y/n burned something.

💠 Classic y/n

Anyway, I think you should tell y/n how you feel.

❤️‍🩹What why

💠 You will always feel awkward around y/n well more awkward and that might act different which could cause a tear in your friendship

❤️‍🩹Did you get that from Dr.Feelings

💠Maybe

Before I could type anything else y/n rushed into the room and dropped a tray of cookies on the floor.

🌑 "Ok what do you think?" It spelled I really like you in my favorite color.

❤️‍🩹 "Other than the burning part I think your crush will like it." They gave me a smile and started to think about what sensei told me. Maybe I should tell them.

🏒 "Hey y/n..." Sensei was calling me.

❤️‍🩹 "Do you mind if I take this?!" I left the room and picked it up.

💠 "Casey are you doing it?!"

❤️‍🩹 "How I'm supposed to ask hey y/n I really like you and was wondering if you want to out with me if you going to interrupt me!?"

🌑 "You like me?"

💠 "Thank me later stinky feet."(If you don't get it Leo called Casandra stinky feet so yea.) Sensei hung up leaving the question how did he know?

❤️‍🩹 "Y/n I..." You know what I wasn't going to be coward

❤️‍🩹 "Yes it's true and I know you don't like me back but I think you should know before this friendship goes on."

🌑 "Guess I won't be needing the cookies anymore."

❤️‍🩹 "What do you mean."

🌑 "Are you that blind?! You are the guy I like. Why do you think I ask you for help?"

❤️‍🩹 "Cause I'm really good at love?"

🌑 "No far from the truth it's because I wanted to see whether you would like my cookies idea since you like cookies."

❤️‍🩹"Oh." My heart was being rebuilt after y/n confession and then approached me and kissed me on the cheek."

🌑 "So does that answer your question?" Sensei came out of nowhere and started yelling

💠 "LET'S GO!"

❤️‍🩹🌑 "HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN THERE?"

💠 "For the whole time!"

🌑 "And now you need to leave before I whoop your ass!"

💠 "What but I haven't seen you two kiss yet."

🌑 "Pass me your shoe Case." I just gave it to them without question worried about what would happen if I didn't.

🌑 "Time to put you in your place!" Y/n started chasing Leo around trying to get him to leave.

🏒 "Well um thank you Sensei but I gotta take y/n on that date now." I grabbed y/n by the hand and now that I did the hard part it was time for the easy part.

The End

------------------------------——————————————————-

🏒 "Hope you enjoyed that story and.."

🔪 "Ahem."

🏒 "Oh sorry."

🔪 "Meh your new so its fine but if you ever do that again you will feel pain!"

🏒 "Ahhhhh"

🔪 "Now where were we? Oh yes hope you enjoyed and probably New Jersey High Jinks two might be posted tomorrow or another request from N0b0dy_Yet_S0meb0dy."