~Chapter 1~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

11th June 2022

"Aur yeh hai Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar ki Airport look....." Karan started recording today's part for her birthday vlog, but oblivious to him, Tejasswi's mind was elsewhere.

She was responding. She was answering his questions and smiling for the camera, but she was fighting a storm in her heart & her mind.

He went to buy something to eat, and she was sitting by herself when those words rang in her ears again, "Ladki ki Taraf se dikkat ho Sakti hai...."

It's been almost five months now, and the said month of June was here. She thought if this month passed by smoothly, they won't have any significant issues in the future. But being the superstitious person she was, her mind kept going back to what that Pandit had said to Karan in the BB House.

Karan dozed off during the flight but Tejasswi couldn't. She thought about her schedule for the day. She had Naagin shoot for around 10 hours, post which she planned on visiting her family Priest & Astrologer.

She wanted answers. She wished to know if whatever was said to Karan was true or not. She wanted to be sure if they were meant to be. Even though she had full faith in him and their relationship, she was in a little doubt. So, to calm herself and get the answers to her questions, she decided to meet the Priest after her shift got over at 9 pm.

The first thing she did after reaching her set was to fix up an appointment with the Priest, and once that was done, she dropped in a message for Karan.

"Hey, Babe. Today's shoot is going to go on till 10 pm and I am planning to go back home to spend some time with Aai and Baba since we were not together on my birthday too. I hope it's fine with you. I'll see you tomorrow morning for some Idli Sambhar though."

Her day on the other hand went fine. The shoot was smooth and as soon as she got free, she rushed to meet the Priest.

"Namaste Pandit Ji. Kaise hai aap?" (Greetings Pandit Ji, How are you?)

"Namaste beti. Main theek hoon. Par tum kuch theek nahi lag rahi. Batao kaise aana hua achanak yaha?" (Greetings daughter. I am fine. But you don't look the same. What happened? Why this sudden visit?)

"Ji, vo Pandit ji, aapse kuch janna tha. Aap toh jaante hi hai, main aur Karan saath hai. Toh bas yeh janna tha ki yeh rishta aage kaisa rahega? Koi archan aayegi kya?" (I wanted to ask you something. You already know that I am with Karan, so how do you feel this relationship will go? Will we have any major hurdles?)

"Dekho beti, kehne aur karne ko toh bahot kuch hai. Aur main baaton ko ghumata nahi, tum toh yeh baat ache se jaanti hi ho. Toh main seedhe se bol deta hoon. Halaki tum dono bane toh ho ek doosre ke liye, par tumhara rashifal Karan ke liye thoda sa hanikarak ho sakta hai." (See, there are many things to say & do, but as you know, I don't twist the words a lot, so I'll be direct. Although you both are made for each other, your horoscope can be a little harmful to him.)

"Hanikarak? Kya uski health ko kuch meri wajah se? Ya uske kaam ko? Koi upaay Nahi hai kya iska Pandit Ji?", she asked him, worried to the core. (Harmful? Is it related to his health? Or his work? Is there any solution for this?)

"Dekho beti, main yeh toh nahi jaanta ki kya hoga, bas grah disha kharab hai tumhari thodi. Aur rahi baat upaay ki, voh toh bas ek hi hai. Par bahot hi kathin." (See, I don't know what is going to happen exactly, but your planetary positions are a little off. And coming to the solution, there is only one, but an extremely difficult one.)

"Kya upaay hai mujhe bataiye Pandit ji. Main sab kuch karne ko tayyar hoon, bas Karan ko kuch nahi hona chahiye.", she asked him, on the verge of crying. (What is the solution Pandit Ji, please tell me. I am ready to do anything. Nothing should happen to Karan, please.)

"Tumhe usse dheere dheere door hona hoga Tejasswi. Issi mein tum dono ki bhalayi hai." (You have to leave him Tejasswi, slowly but yes you have to. This is the best thing for you both.)

She couldn't believe what she heard. She was too numb to process anything else.

Tejasswi picked up her bag and left the place without saying anything. The Priest kept shouting her name, but she paid no heed and ran to her car.

"Ghar chale Teja ma'am, Aai Baba wait kar rahe honge aapka.", Ajmal Bhai asked Tejasswi as soon as she entered the car. (Shall we go back home Teja Ma'am? Your parents must be waiting for you.)

"Nahi, Ajmal Bhai, ghar nahi jaana aaj, aap mujhe...." (No Ajmal Bhai. We won't be going home today...)

___________________________________________

Author's Note : Let me know if you liked this chapter. Waiting to hear from you all.