~Chapter 16~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Why are you being so delusional Teju? We both know things are not fine. For God's sake, we went to couples' therapy sessions. Obviously, there is something bothering you, and there is only one solution for it now.", replied Karan, with a little irritation in his voice.

"One solution. What do you mean Sunny? What are you talking about?", asked a worried Tejasswi. She had no idea what he had in his mind. Even the thought of it scared her.

"You should get your Past Life Regression done. Like as soon as possible!"

"Past life regression? The one that you had gotten done for yourself? But why Karan?", asked a startled Tejasswi. This was not what she was expecting.

"Haan Teja. Maine BB House mein bataya tha na tujhe. It solved a lot of mysteries for me. I got to know ki main relationships se back off kyun karta tha. I finally worked on it."

"Par Sunny, main bilkul theek hoon. Mujhe kuch nahi hua hai."

"Yeh karane ke liye kuch hona zaroori thodi hai Laddoo. Ek baar try karke dekh. Kya pata tujhe actually samajh aaye ki dikkat kya hai."

"Par jab koi dikkat hai hi nahi toh main kyun karau yeh Karan?", Tejasswi was getting a bit annoyed with all this interference now. She just wanted to tell him about the Pandit and move away from him. She just wanted him to be healthy.

Karan held her hands in his own and kissed them both, one by one.

"Dekh Sweety, main tere bhale ke liye, humare ache future ke liye hi suggest kar raha hoon na. Main tujhe force nahi karunga, sirf suggestion hi dunga.", replied Karan whilst keeping one hand on her cheek and gave a soft peck on her temples.

"Par Sunny....", Tejasswi got emotional and was unable to even form a single sentence. She had no idea Karan was thinking so much about her, about what was bothering her.

"Par var kuch nahi sunna baby mujhe. Ya toh tu yeh kara le, ya fir mujhe aur Dr. Nupur ko bata de ki actually mein tujhe kya hua hai? Why are you behaving like this?", asked a worried Karan.

"Jab kuch hua hi nahi hai Karan, toh main kya batau?", she was a little composed now.

"Toh phir Past Life Regression kara le Teju. Main saath chalunga tere. Kuch nahi hoga tujhe.", replied Karan and tried to give her a side hug when she pulled away and said,

"No Karan. Main yeh nahi karaungi, sorry."

"Theek hai Laddoo. Jaisa ki maine kaha, I won't force you. Chalein ghar? Kaafi late ho gaya hai. Main bill pay karta hoon, tu aaja tab tak dessert khatam karke", he gave her a sad smile and got up from the chair, ready to leave.

On their way back home, Tejasswi asked Parvez to drop her at her parent's house, half expecting Karan to ask her to not go there, but she was not surprised. She would have blasted him if the situation was another way around. However, Karan was amazingly patient and calm all this while. She was blessed to have him in her life, but, not for long and that thought made her more emotional than she already was.

*ting ting*

Karan was tossing and turning in his bed when he got a message. The time was 2 am now and he wondered who could it be.