~Chapter 15~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi Karan. How are you doing?"

"Honestly? I am not doing well. And I know for a fact that it is not at all because of me.", he sounded sad.

"Why do you think so?"

"I have done everything possible to keep her happy. I don't think there is anything I haven't done.", said Karan, feeling dejected.

"But how are you so sure Karan? There must be something."

"I think you would know that better than me. How was her session with you Dr. Nupur?"

"See, ideally, we do not share information about one client to another. But, since the two of you are together and have been to the couples' sessions, which were unfortunately of no use, I have to tell you that her individual session was just the same."

"What do you mean? Did she say something? Did she talk about what was bothering her?", his eyes shot up, hoping for a positive response.

"No Karan. And I tried everything possible to make her talk. She did not utter a single word. But..."

"But what? What did she do?", asked a restless Karan.

"I asked her a set of questions and noticed her expressions during them all."

"And? What can you infer from it?"

"That her issue is related to the relationship aspect only."

"What do you mean? Our relationship? Did I do something? Tell me please.", asked Karan, feeling lost at the moment.

"Now, I can't say for sure if it is about your relationship with her. But from what I could decipher, she has had troubled relationships in the past. And I think that might be bothering her. Do you have any idea about it? What happened to her?"

"Kind of. I mean, we talked about it in the Bigg Boss house, where we met. Of Course not in detail, because you know, cameras all around. She mentioned her previous relationships were not very healthy. And she took a lot of time to move on from them as well. We did talk about it after coming out as well, but I cannot share those details with you, only she has the right."

"I understand that Karan. You don't have to share them with me. Since you have spoken to her before, about her previous relationships, she must have at least told you what exactly the issue was right? I hope you can share that with me. Trust me, it'll help me figure out some things."

"Well, I remember having a similar conversation with her multiple times when I told her about my issues in my previous relationships. I have my insecurities and that makes me a lot more vulnerable than I would have imagined. She shared that she was taken for granted in her relationships.", he gave her a sad smile.

"Okay. Go ahead. Tell me more."

"See, we mostly talked about my relationships only in the BB house. I told her about how I got to know about my insecurity issue, through the past life regression that I had gotten done. She told me about how her partner would become her world, how she would do everything for them, but they would end up taking advantage of her emotions. I promised her I would never ever take advantage of her, in any way.", said Karan, feeling proud of himself.