~Chapter 3~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

"Baby, chal ab tu change karle. Main tere liye khaana garam kar deta hoon. Bhook lagi hogi na. Set se seedha idhar hi aayi tu. Chal fresh hoja aur bahar aaja, theek hai?" and with that, he kissed her forehead and headed to the kitchen to heat some food for her.

She nodded and gave him a small smile and went to the closet to find her night suit. Tears started flowing from her eyes as soon as she closed the door of the washroom. She forcefully kept her hand on her mouth. She didn't want him to know that she was crying again, but her nose and eyes were all red. So she washed her face and tried to relax, for him. She stayed in the washroom for another 10 minutes as she wanted to look normal. She looked up in the mirror and saw that her nose was no longer looking like a tomato. She smiled to herself and thought, "Sunny has always kept me above him, in every aspect, but now it's my turn. I cannot be the one giving him pain for life. I only want to see him happy and if that happiness comes from me leaving, then be it. But before going away, I want to live these last four days with him to the fullest. I want to soak in all his memories. I want to spend every second of these last four days with him."

She went out of the washroom, took her phone, and sent a few texts to her manager and to the Naagin director. She was emotional yet determined. Never in her life had she given up something willingly, but here she was, giving up the love of her life, for his happiness, for his good health. Broken would be an understatement for what she was feeling right now. It was as if someone put a hand down her throat, gripped her heart, and squeezed it with all their force. She choked a bit, fanned her eyes so that she doesn't start crying again, and finally decided to go out.

As soon as she stepped out of their room, she was shocked at the sight in front of her.

"Sunny, you...I mean...how...?..."

Their living room was completely decorated. Some song was playing on the radio at a low volume. She saw the Sunny & Laddoo neon light lit up on the wall. There were fairy lights all over. She saw balloons on the floor. The dining table had a nice candle decor set up along with dinner. All the photo frames gifted by the TejRan Fam were used to fill the room. She looked around and her eyes filled with tears instantly. She was totally surprised and unable to form complete sentences.

"Sunny, yeh sab tumne, kaise? Itni jaldi sab kaise kiya?....Aur itni mehnat kyun ki Sunny?..."

He took her hand in his own, pulled her close, kissed her forehead, and said, "Kyun na karu? Ab main apni Laddoo ke liye kuch kar bhi nahi sakta? I love you cutie pie, aaja ab dinner karle." He took her to the table and pulled out a chair for her. He sat next to her and started feeding her.

Tejasswi was completely overwhelmed. As much as she was happy with the surprise, she was also guilty, for she would be the one breaking his heart, soon. But, she didn't let this thought overpower her at this moment. Like she had decided, she was going to spend these four days with him and cherish them for life. She smiled at Karan, held his face with her hands, brought him closer to herself, and gave him a kiss, on his cheek. Her lips lingered there for more time than she intended to.

Karan pushed the plate away, took her hands in his, and made her stand.

"Chal, apna game khelte hai ab. Let's dance to the next song, dekhte hai kaunse genre ka aata hai." He increased the volume of the radio.

Tejasswi gave him a small smile and chuckled a bit at the song that started playing. This was a sign, a sign from the Universe, she thought. She was a believer of such things, more for them, together, after looking at all those beautiful edits made by TejRan fam, on the coincidences of their lives. And at that moment, she wanted to tell him everything that the Pandit said. She wanted to spend her life with him and as soon as she took his name, he pulled her close to him and started dancing.

Paas aaye, dooriyan phir bhi kam na huyi...

Ek adhoori si humari kahani rahi...

He twirled her around twice, held her hands in his own, took a step back, and then pulled her close again.

Aasmaan ko zameen, yeh zaroori nahi, jaa mile, jaa mile...

Ishq sachha wahi, jisko milti nahi, manzile, manzile...

He saw her eyes getting all moist. He hugged her and started swaying to the song.

Rang the, noor thha, jab kareeb tu thha,

Ek jannat sa thha, yeh jahaan...

Waqt ki rait pe, kuch mere naam sa,

Likh ke chhodh gaya, tu kahaan?....

She locked her arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. This song was completely describing their Perfectly Imperfect Love Story right now.

Humari adhoori kahani, humari adhoori kahani...

Karan broke their hug, cupped her face, and kissed her forehead, her cheeks, and her nose. She smiled a little and felt a bit easy.

"Oye Laddoo, hum toh chhapri type dance karne wale thhe na club jaake, fir yahan aise kaise karre hai, rukk main channel badal ke aaya, kitna sad song sunn liya faaltu mein humne."

He changed the channel and his favorite SRK song was playing. He spread his arms like him and laughed a bit. Tejasswi was truly happy looking at his laugh. She was content. He looked at her, smiled, and started dancing on his way to her. He was so cute while dancing and this made Tejasswi dance as well.

They spent the next hour dancing like mad people and went to bed quite determined. He was going to make sure she feels better and opens up to him soon. She was going to make sure the next four days are the best ones for them together.

'Tomorrow is going to be better', they both thought, smiled inside at their respective plans, and cuddled to sleep.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: I think this update was quite long, claps for me, hehe. Waiting to hear from you all. Do let me know if you liked this one. Thank you.