~Epilogue~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd August 2022 (almost 4 months before D-day)

K: So you think, all these months that we've been together, was just a joke? A PR stunt? (shocked)

T: I don't think that, it's very evident that it was a joke to you Mr. Karan Kundrra.

K: But what have I done that you've come to this stupid conclusion, all of a sudden?

T: What have you done? Are you seriously asking me that? You should ask yourself this question, Karan. (holding back her tears)

K: You know what, I did. I asked myself that before confronting you. And you know I am a non-confrontational person in life. It's only because of you that I have been able to express myself and ask questions. (getting emotional)

T: Well, I know that. But I don't think this is going to work anymore Karan. I think we should call off this wedding. (on the verge of crying)

K: But why Laddoo? (slightly sobbing)

T: Coz I just said it's not going to work!! (emotional yet firm)

*ting* *ting* - both of their phones beeped at the same time.

Hi Karan & Tejasswi

I hope you both are doing well. I just wanted to inform you that the next session will be the last one together. And I have something important to tell you guys. So please be on time. My assistant will set up the appointment tomorrow.

Have a great day.

Dr. Nandini

They read the message on the common WhatsApp group made by their relationship counselor and looked at each other. They both gave each other a teary-eyed smile and went out of the cafe, to their respective houses.

________

"And CUT! We are done with filming the first season of our most special web series.", announced the Director.

Both Karan and Tejasswi looked at each other from afar and smiled.

"PACK UP GUYS!! See you all at the wrap party!! Chalo!!", announced the Producer, who was there for the last day of the shoot.

————----

Karan, Tejasswi, their teams, and the whole cast, and crew were at a pub celebrating the wrap of their Web series. They were all eating and sharing anecdotes from the shooting experience when Tejasswi heard a familiar song playing in the background. She got up, held Karan's hand, and took him with her to the dance floor.

Darling

Wrap me up in your

She held his arms and put them on her waist. She crossed her arms across his neck and started swaying to the song.

I want you

In my arms so let me

Hold you

Tejasswi hugged Karan and held onto him, for he is one of the most precious people in her life.

I'll never let you go again, like I did

Oh I used to say

"I would never fall in love until I found him"

I said, "I would never fall, unless it's you I fall into"

And with that the music started fading, Tejasswi took a step back, held his hands in her own, and said - 

"Karan, I have been in relationships before, but being in a relationship with you taught me that I can actually be myself. I have been in love before, but being in love with you has been the best experience of my life and I want to experience it every day, till my last breath. My life was incomplete, UNTIL I FOUND YOU"

Tejasswi pulled out a ring from her pocket and went down on her knee. Karan was beaming with joy. He went down on his knee as well. 

"So, Mr. Karan Kundrra, Will you marry me?"

"Yeh bhi koi poochne ki baat hai? Main cheez hi aisi hoon, mujhse kaun shaadi nahi karna chahta? :P "

"Tu answer karega ya main jau?", she was trying to get up when he held her hands and pulled her down. He took out a small box from the inner pocket of his jacket and opened it in front of her. 

"Ms Tejasswi Prakash Wayangankar, kya tum mere bachcho ki maa banogi?"

"Haaaaan" and they both laughed, BB House memory still fresh in their minds when Karan scrambled the proposal in front of a live audience :P

They put the rings on each other's fingers and kissed to seal the deal, again (iykyk :P)

----------------------------------------------------------THE END----------------------------------------------------------

(The song is UNTIL I FOUND YOU - GIRL VERSION by Ayradel)