~Chapter 12~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

A/N - I am extremely sorry for being super late with this update. This is not proofread, so please ignore the errors. Looking forward to your feedback guys. Do comment and let me know. Thank you for being here.

—-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th June 2022

Karan was traveling to the Dance Deewane Juniors Set and was not very pleased. He was in a cranky mood. He wanted to be around her. He wanted to go meet her, but Tejasswi asked him not to. He was trying his best to give her the space she needed in this relationship. She is important to him and he would do anything to make her happy.

The last 3 days have been pretty hectic for Tejasswi, so much so, that the only communication she had with Karan was through texts during the day and facetime during meals. Other than that, she has been extremely busy shooting for Naagin in the night schedule and ad shoots during the day.

Karan visited the Balaji office again, after the Pinkvilla awards and was shocked to hear that Tejasswi herself asked for a jam-packed schedule. And her reason was absurd.

—-------------------------------------------------flashback begins—--------------------------------------------------

"Par Karan, voh mujhe boli ki tu busy hai agle 7-8 din, toh voh bhi busy rahegi taaki baad mein tum log time spend kar pao.", replied Ranjan Sir when Karan asked him about the change of schedule.

"Aisa boli? Par main toh busy nahi hoon. Monday hi shoot hai bas. Chalo theek hai Sir. Main dekhta hoon. Thank you so much.", replied Karan and went back home.

He wanted to go and confront Tejasswi, right that instant, but, this was not him. He was a changed man. Although he had mentioned how he did not need any space, anymore, he also knew that Tejasswi was at that stage in life, where he was, 10 years ago. So from his personal experience, he decided to give her a little space. He wanted her to come back to him, on her own, which doesn't mean that he doesn't care, but he cares more and wants her to be happy.

He drove around aimlessly for a while and stopped only when he got a Facetime call from her, during her lunchtime.

"Hi Sunny. Kya kar rahe ho?"

"Hi meri Laddoo. Main bas kisi kaam se bahar aaya tha. Tu bata. Shoot kaisa chal raha hai? Kitne note chhaap liye ab tak? :P"

"Shoot acha chal raha hai Sunny. Tum lunch nahi karoge?"

"Maine breakfast heavy kar liya tha Teju. Tu kar lunch. Main hoon call pe."

They spoke for a while and then said their goodbyes once it was time for Tejasswi to go back to her shoot.

—--------------------------------------------------------flashback ends—----------------------------------------------

Karan got back to his senses when he saw the media circling around his car and that is when he realized that they had reached the set. He got out of his car, posed for the paps, and quickly entered his vanity, followed by Parvez.

Hi Tejuuu. I have reached the set for today's shoot. Text me whenever you get free. Take care love :*

Karan dropped a text for her and started getting ready for the shoot. The schedule was tight and he didn't even get a chance to take a look at his phone today until it was the lunch break. He was checking his phone for any message from her, while going back to his van and got upset with the message that he saw.

Hi Sunny. Good Morning. I hope your shoot goes well today. Acha yeh batana tha ki aaj main lunchtime pe baat nahi kar paungi kyunki studio jaana hai ad shoot ke liye. Fir Naagin shoot at night. Main dinner time pe try karungi. Par tu mera wait matt karna, kuch khaa lena, energy bani rahegi shoot ke liye. :)

Three days without meeting her were tough but going through today, without facetime would be disheartening. Karan's mood went from 50 to 0 and he decided to meet her tonight, in any case.

To his dismay, this week's episodes took 4 hours more than usual to shoot and this pissed off Karan, a lot more. But, he couldn't express his disappointment, after all, it was his workplace. He got free around 1 am and the only thing he wanted to do was to meet Tejasswi, however, she was busy at the shoot, or that's what she told him, so Karan directly went back home. He had dinner in his vanity, before leaving, so upon reaching his place, he plopped down on his bed, thinking that he would get up in 10 minutes to change.

Karan opened his eyes and looked for his phone to check for any message from Tejasswi. No message and the time was 4:00 am. He didn't even realize that he drifted off to sleep, without even changing his clothes. He took his sweet time to get up, went to drink some water, and then decided to change. He was about to leave his walk-in wardrobe after changing, but he felt something was different. Something had changed and he couldn't figure out what. He thought of dealing with this in the morning, with a fresh mind. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N - Hi guys. I know I am late and this is the smallest update to date. But the next one will be up soon. I promise. And it will be a long one (I'm writing it already).

Also, what do you think had changed in his wardrobe?? Let me know in the comments.