~Chapter 4~

Disclaimer: All the characters written below are imaginary. This is a work of pure fiction. There is no resemblance to any incidents or situations. A few instances have been taken up from their real lives, as and how they have happened (for which we do have documented proof). Happy Reading!

The Sun was out, shining brightly in the sky and Tejasswi felt the sun rays & the warmth coming in from the window. She turned around in the bed, opened one eye, and checked her phone for the time. It was 7:50 am and an idea crossed her mind. She removed herself from Karan's hold softly and quietly moved out of the bed. She came back after a few minutes, quietly went back in the bed to her original position, snuggled into him, and smiled with her eyes closed.

Zehnaseeb, Zehanaseeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Karan woke up with a startle, for he heard loud music, so early in the morning, after so many months. For a second he thought he was in the Bigg Boss house and all the months that have passed after the finale was a big dream.

Mere kareeb, mere habeeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

He felt her snuggling close to him. He was surprised. His Audio System was not set to alarm, so how did the song play by itself? Just as he was turning to his side to get up and actually check how it happened, he saw a tripod stand with a camera in the corner of his room and thought to himself, "Toh yeh Laddoo karke aayi hai. Bahot shaani hai. Waapis aake aise sone ka naatak kar rahi hai, jaise kuch pata hi nahi chalega mujhe. I'll play along now, dekhte hai kya plan kia hai isne."

Tere sang beete har lamhe pe humko naaz hai

Tere sang jo na beete uspe aitraaz hai

Iss kadar hum dono ka milna ek raaz hai

Huaa ameer dil ghareeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb, Zehnaseeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

The song was playing loudly in his room. He just pulled the blanket on his face and pretended to sleep. Tejasswi opened her eyes and was a little upset that he didn't wake up, even though the music was loud. She removed his hands from around her, got up, and sat crisscrossed beside him. He still didn't move, which gave her an idea.

Lena-dena nahi duniya se mera

Bas tujh se kaam hai

Slowly, she removed the blanket from his face. His eyes were closed but she could see that he was awake and all this was just a drama. She smiled to herself. This felt like one of those Bigg Boss mornings now.

Teri ankhiyon ke sheher me

Yaara sab intezaam hai

She ran her fingers through his hair with her left hand and lightly touched his left cheek with her right hand. She moved a little forward and kissed his forehead. "I love you Sunny", she whispered.

Khushiyon ka ek tukda mile

Ya mile gham ki khurchane

Yaara tere mere kharche me

Dono ka hi ek daam hai

Karan quickly opened his eyes and saw her looking at him adoringly. He held her shoulders and pulled her down in a hug. "I love you too meri Laddoo", Tejasswi heard him say. She was shocked but also happy. This happened in Bigg Boss, way too many times as well. Her plan was working. 

Hona likha tha yunhi jo huaa

Yaa hote hote abhi anjaane mein ho gaya

Jo bhi hua, hua ajeeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

Zehnaseeb, zehnaseeb

Tujhe chaahun betahasha zehnaseeb

She covered them both with the blanket and they stayed like that till the song got over, twice. Karan then kissed her softly on her cheeks and went into the kitchen to make tea for them. It was a Sunday, so he had given an off to all his staff. He had just put the water to boil and was about to crush some ginger & cardamom when he saw two hands crossed on his stomach. She was there, standing behind him and giving him a back hug. He took her hands and crossed them around himself, a little more tightly. Karan's day was made. He finally felt that she was being herself. He added the grounded material to the tea, stirred it a little bit, and then turned around to hug her from the front. Karan saw the camera with the tripod in one corner of the kitchen. He couldn't stop himself now -

"Laddoo, yeh camera lagake kya karri hai subah se? Are you trying to record us while...", he acted shocked and disappointed.

It took a minute for her to understand what he meant and when she did, "Tu pagal hai kya Sunny? Main aisa kuch kyun karungi? Yeh main apne next vlog ke liye kar rahi hoon. 'Reliving a day of Bigg Boss with TejRan', humare fans bhi khush ho jayenge na Sunny."

"Matlab aaj bhi fans ke baarein mein hi sochio tu. Aur mera kya? Mere saath kab time spend karegi tu?", he said while maintaining that he was hurt.

"Sunny, aaj maine off lia hai shoot se, sirf tere saath poora din spend karungi. Aur aise soch na, yeh vlog humare liye bhi toh achi memory banega, aage future mein dekhne ko.", she tried to cheer him up.

"Tune? Tuuuu neyyyy kaam se off lia? Yeh chamatkaar kaise hua Laddoo? Episodes bank mein hai tumhare? Aur Aai Baba ke paas jaana tha na abhi subha, uska kya hua?," he was a little shocked. Tejasswi Workholic Prakash took an off from her shoot. It was a big thing.

"Arre haan Sunny. Maine Ranjan sir se kal poocha, ki agar bank mein hai toh aaj off le loon, kyunki kal bhi seedha Airport se set pe hi gayi thi na. Toh unhone pata hai kya bola, ki next 3-4 days tak bhi nahi aaungi toh chalega. Mere scenes vaise bhi main pehle kar chuki thi aur kal bas 2-3 hours mein jaake saari dubbing kar aaungi. Tu bhi toh jayega na Dance Deewane ke liye. Aai Baba ko bhi bol dia tha maine, ki kal pakka milungi.", answered Tejasswi. She saw him nod and was glad that he bought her story. She knew he'd never interfere in her work. So her secret was safe.

She took out gram flour from the cupboard and he told her, "We are ordering food today Laddoo. You won't cook anything. I want you to spend all your time with me and not with the stove."

She laughed a bit and said, "Acha chal theeke, tu chai banake balcony mein le aana, main tab tak Idli Sambhar order kar deti hoon."

She left the camera in the kitchen and went out to order the food. They spent the entire day at home, watching movies, dancing, and playing games. Tejasswi recorded as much as she could. She wanted to cherish this day forever. She knew it would be hard to live without him in the future, but she was hoping that these memories will help her survive.

Karan enjoyed every moment today and thought to himself, "Aaj ka din toh tune le lia Laddoo. Ab tu kal dekh main kya karta hoon." He had something crazy planned for her tomorrow. He just hoped that it would be executed well. He saw her sleeping peacefully with her head on his arm and her arms around his waist. He pulled her close, kissed her head, and dozed off to sleep.

______________________________________________________________

Author's Note: This has not been proofread, so please ignore grammatical errors and typos. But do let me know what you think of the story so far. The next update will mostly be done tomorrow or on Sunday. And updates will be regular after that. Thank you!