Chapter 9

POV Peter 3rd Person
It was 5 in the morning and still kinda dark outside when Peter started to wake up. He tried to stand up without waking Tony. This wasn't successful but after telling him that he only wanted to get something to eat Tony let him go and went back to sleep. Peter was just strolling around the kitchen trying to forget about the last day.
May's funeral just made everything so much more real and now he finally realized that he lost everyone he had. His whole family ist gone. He actually lost all he had. Except Tony.
He knows that Tony loves him. He just simply knows that. And this was all that kept him from completely falling apart. Just like May was there for him after Ben's death and how Ben and May were there for him after his parents died.
After eating a small bowl of fruit loops he decided to call MJ.
Ok every normal person wouldn't be up at this time but it's MJ and she's not every normal person. Peter suspected her of reading a book or stalking somebody. Because that's how she found out about him being spiderman. She simply stalked him. But he isn't mad about it (maybe a bit creeped out) because since then they grew so much closer.
Before all this shit went down he actually planned on asking her out. He and his aunt planned a whole date night. Thinking of his aunt made him sad but at the same time happy because he remembered how she kept him up the whole night eating pizza and ice cream while planning the "perfekt date" how she called it. He wouldn't just let their plans be made for nothing. But he is not ready right now. Not so shortly after what happened to May.
He called MJ and unsurprisingly she picked up.
"Hey Loser" she called
"Hey MJ" Peter said
"How you doing?" She asked a little more serious.
"Not really good but i will be ok. I habe Tony and you guys. Also I'm sure Tony will annoyingly sit next to me until I'm actually good. "
MJ just snickered and this which made Peter smile.
They just talked for the next two hours about everything.
Peter moved pretty soon after he called her to his room and was lying on his floor while they talked. Luckily his room has a huge and extremely fluffy carpet because he just loves to lie on the floor. 
(I personally love lying on the floor whenever I can. )
They were currently talking about a new substitute at school when somebody knocked on Peters door.
"Underoos ? Can I come in ?"
"Yeah " "Sorry MJ but i have to hang up, Tony wants to talk to me. "
"No problem, see you soon Loser. Ned and I will come and visit you tomorrow."
"Ok thanks MJ. "
They hung up and Peter looked at Tony who was standing in his doorframe grinning like an idiot.
"How was talking to your girlfriend."
"Mr. Stark. She's not my girlfriend, she's just a friend."
"Of course she is. What else would she be." He said ironically but decided to stop teasing him.
"We have to talk about something more serious. The Avengers are living here again and you already do live here. So unfortunately someday you have to tell them who you are. I mean we should at least tell them that you live here. We won't tell them about Spiderman and neither are we gonna mention why you live here. But we will only talk to them when you fell confident enough."
"Oh, ok I guess. I mean I knew that someday we have to tell them. But Mr. Stark what should we tell them why I live here. " "They don't have to know but we could tell them that you are my intern and because you have an important job you can't stay away for to long. " "They would never believe it Da- ähm I mean Mr. Stark."
"Kiddo what did you just call me?"
"N- Nothing?  "
Tony looked like he couldn't believe it while Peter was red like a tomato. They both thought of each other as Father and Son but neither of them would tell the other.
Tony shakes his head, like he was trying to think clearly again. Peter who was still sitting on the floor was trying to hide his face behind his hands.
"Hey kiddo what about we tell them that you are my son?" Peter looked up with an amazed expression on his face. "What? I mean it would be funny to their faces but I'm not sure if they would actually buy it."
"Oh they have to. We won't just tell them, we will let them think that they found it out by themself. We will call each other Dad and son when they are around but when they think we can't see them. I mean they already suspect that you are my son so it won't be hard. " Tony was grinning and even though Peter looked a little skeptical he also was grinning a bit.
"I mean we could try it." Peter said.
"Ok then let's go." They both looked now as exited as children on Christmas Eve.

-Time Skip -

After breakfast almost all of the avengers were chilling on the couch in the living room while Peter decided to help Tony with the cleaning of the kitchen.
He knew that normal humans weren't able to hear them talk but Steve and Bucky at least should be capable ob hearing them.
"Hey Dad"
"Yes kiddo?"
"Should I help you with the dishes or is it better when i clean the Table."
"I would love it when you could clean the table. Thanks Underoos."
"No problem dad."
They both grin at each other stupidly and actually enjoy it. Peter is so happy that he finally can call him dad and Tony loves the way it feels when he gets called Dad by his kid.

-meanwhile in the living room-
Steve: "Guys omg, the kid called Tony dad and Tony didn't correct him."
"What, no way" somebody probably Sam said.
"He's right I heard it too." Bucky exclaimed.
They all look stunned until Clint jumped up and shouted whispered "Omg I knew it. I recognize a dad when i see one. He has to join my and Scotts Dad Club."
"What should we do? I mean we can't just ask him if he is his son." Sam said
"Why not? " Clint asked.
"Because he would be angry at us. I mean we betrayed him and he wouldn't want us to know or else he would have told us."
"Oh I haven't thought about it.""What is when we just decide to collect proofs that he is his son and then confront him. " Clint decided.
All ,except Natasha of course, started to nod.
"Ok let's get started with the mission. We need a name for it though." Sam said.
"We will called it mission Iron dad."
After planning for a little while they all looked satisfied with the results and went to their rooms. Only Nat stayed. Of course she is way too cool for that, even though secretly she is excited to find everything out about those two.

Unknown by the rogue avengers, Peter heard everything, thanks to his super hearing and was now telling Tony what they were planning.

And this is how both sides got ready to fight. Just kidding but they both started plotting their evil plans.