Chapter 10

POV Peter
It was early afternoon now and Peter was feeling kinda low. It's not that he was feeling completely sad or depressed bit he just wasn't feeling well. If someone would ask him how he is feeling, he couldn't even answer because he doesn't know himself.
But luckily he was able to distract himself due to the prank he and Tony are pulling in the avengers.
FRIDAY suddenly announced herself: "Hello mini Stark. I'm sorry to interrupt your probably really important thoughts but Tony wanted me to tell you something."
Peter looked up from his spot in the middle of the room, where he was sitting on his rug and was trying to glue in some pictures of may in a book full of pictures.
"No problem FRI, what is it? "
"Your dad wants to know if you like to watch your favourite show and cuddle on the sofa with him."
Peters mouth was open now.
"I'm pretty sure I didn't understand you right. What does he want?"
"Do you want me to repeat the message?"
"Yes please."
After FRIDAY repeated it again Peter agreed and told her that he would be in the living room in a minute.
After changing in some less dirty joggers and a different T-shirt, that he also stole from Tony, he went he left his room.
They decided to watch Supernatural, eat Instant noodles and cuddle under the biggest and softest planked ever.
After four episodes both of them were fast asleep.

POV Bucky
I hate that they all feel so uncomfortable near me. Except Steve of course but he doesn't really count. Right now we are lying in our bed and he is sleeping on my chest. I'm sure that his neck is gonna hurt later. I chuckle lightly, trying not to move in order to let him sleep. He tries his best to make me feel at home and comfortable.
I try to kiss him on the head but I just can't bend my head far enough so I just comb his hear with my metal hands. I'm still a little scared to let him touch my Arm and also to touch him with this arm but he said it's ok and I have to get used to it.

Some if Steve's best drawings are hanging on the wall. Most of them are portraits of me but there is also one of Nat, one where you can see Clint and Sam and even one of Peggy.
I liked her bit I also was really jealous because she clearly liked him and he also liked him. But he always says that he loved me more.
I yawn. It is only afternoon but lately I could sleep 24/7. I'm just soo tired because everything is so stressfully and it's just all too much.
I decide to try and sleep a little more.

POV Steve
I woke up in Bucky's arms. It seemed like he fell asleep while stroking my hair because his one hand was still tangled in my messy hair. It is a little longer than normally but I really like it. I watch him sleeping with an almost peaceful look on his face. I think that he would need a long time to really look peaceful again but it's better than nothing.
Carefully I stand up and put on my clothes. Walking in kitchen was weird because they all seem to be asleep or in their room and the whole floor was silent and empty. I decide to make a bunch of cookies for Buck and of course als for everybody else.
I was in the middle of the process when suddenly Nat was standing only a centimeter behind me.
"Jesus, Nat, I almost got a heart attack." "But you didn't old man an nie calm down. I am watching you for 10 minutes already. " "Is this supposed to make me feel better ?"
"Yes.?" She grinned.
I also have to grin but then just for fun decide to sign really loudly. "Could you at least help me?"
"No. But I can put on some nice music."
"Thanks."
She put on a song named "Smells like teen spirit"which is from this weird band that I don't know. I think they are called "Nirvana" or something like that. I actually like them and I enjoy this modern music a lot.
We listen to the music until the cookies are done. I take a couple and a glass of milk and walk back to my room. Bucky is still sleeping so I decide to put them on the nightstand and wrote a note. It says "I love you. And I hope they taste good."
I put all that down and leave the room.
Back in the kitchen there is no evidence that Nathasha was ever here except for the 5 missing cookies.
I decide to bring some upstairs for Tony and the boy.

POV 3rd Person
After the elevator doors opened Steve walked into the room and directly stopped. There on the couch he could see both Tony and the boy sleeping while cuddling. His heart started to melt and he smiled. Those two are really cute. He continued walking but this time more carefully and put the plate with his best cookies down on the coffee table. He slowly backed up and was almost in the elevator when he turned around walked back took out his phone, (He isn't really good with phones but it gets better) and took a photo.
Then he turned around and went back down.
He was really happy to have some material for their plan.