𝟎𝟏𝟔 | 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞

𝐞𝐱𝐜𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐲 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐬

𝐎𝐌𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓
𝐌𝐈𝐀𝐌𝐈, 𝐅𝐋𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐃𝐀

"I GET SO WEAK IN THE KNEES," Amani heard Aurora loudly sing along to the r & b song that was blasting from the radio while his head was laid on the car door

At the moment Aurora and Amani were on the road, heading somewhere that Amani had no idea where it was, and all Amani could do was beat himself up about the fact that he still hadn't told Aurora the information.

It wasn't like he hadn't tried to tell her because he did multiple times but it was like the universe didn't want him too since every time he tried, something always stopped him.

Not today though. Instead of something it was someone and that someone was Aurora. He tried telling her at the end of class when it was only the two of them but she stopped him by telling him that she wanted to take him somewhere special.

That made Amani forget about what he was going to say since he didn't want to make Aurora upset and because he wanted to enjoy the last good moments with Aurora before all hell broke loose.

"Papa you okay," Aurora questioned, making Amani sit up in his seat and change his mood because he didn't want to make it look like he didn't want to be with Aurora at the moment.

"Yea I'm good," he said, grabbing her hand in his hand before intertwining their fingers, their hands feeling like they perfectly fit inside of each other after he did that.

"Okay just making sure cause you looked a little upset," Aurora stated as they pulled into a parking lot that sat right in front of a beach.

This made Amani question why they were there and that question was soon answered when they pulled into a parking spot inside of the empty parking lot, letting him see a table that sat a couple of feet away from the water.

He also saw that there was something that looked like a bed on the sand, it being covered by white canopy sheets. That was the only thing that he could see from where he was but he knew that there would be more.

"Mami you did all this for us," Amani questioned, surprised that Aurora planned out a date for them, an extra one at that.

Normally he would plan out the dates and pay for them, them not being as expensive as what Aurora did, so getting this type of treatment from his woman had Amani in shock a little bit.

"I did baby. I noticed you've been down a little lately so I wanted to take you somewhere so that you wouldn't be stressed or worried about anything," Aurora said, smiling at Amani which made him want to shed a couple of tears.

He didn't though and instead reached over the console and gently grabbed Aurora by her neck before placing soft kisses on his her lips, letting each of them linger for a little bit before he pulled away.