𝒄𝒓𝒂𝒛𝒚 𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈𝒔 <3

I'm back lol I had school. Its time <33.

________________________

2nd person POV-

You quietly closed the door behind you, carefully so Miruka wouldn't hear you. 

"I'm so good at being sneaky." You said and smiled slyly.

 You were going to sneak to see some fireworks! You knew this was the episode/part where Takemichi and Hina go see fireworks. You just had to find a good spot where you could see them. 

After walking around a bit, you heard a big POP sound. The fireworks! You turned around and saw a tiny glimpse of them. You ran to go get a closer look.

And you saw them. They were beautiful, with all the different colors and shapes! 

After watching for a while, you got bored and went to go do something else.

But your plans were ruined because you got a call. It was Miruka :(.

"Where is yo real stupid goofy ass at 😒?!" Miruka yelled, nearly blasting your fucking ear drums.

"Minding my business, your not my mom." You said and rolled your eyes. 

"No, but I am your legal guardian, bitch so come back to this house before a call the police and they'll bring you home!" Miruka said. "You always do this, it's annoying." And she hung up.

"Always?"  You thought. "I only sneaked out once before this, and she didn't find out." 

Then you remembered, you saw Hanma that night you sneaked out.

You laughed to yourself and said, "I'm not about to listen to Miruka, I'm about to try and find Hanma <3." And you went the opposite direction of your house, like the bad bitch you are <3.

After walking around for a bit (again lol) you figured out something. 

"Where the hell am I?" You said out loud.

"Look at you," the little voice in your head said, "You should have went home, but no, you decided to be crazy and stupid and get your ass lost."

"Oh, well. I'm still gonna look for Hanma, lol." You said to yourself.

But guess what? You didn't find him (not yet 😉) and you sat on a swing at some random playground, legs tired as hell.

Swinging around, you saw a kid, being bullied by three older kids.

"I'm getting deja vu..." You said.

The kid was saying, "I'm sorry I don't have anymore!" 

"Yes you do. Empty his pockets!" Dude #1 yelled to Dude #2 and #3.

The dudes moved closer to the kid, you ran towards the kid and stood in front of him. "What the hell am I even doing anymore..." you thought.

"Who the hell are you? Move out the way!" Dude #1 yelled, like a three-year-old child who's not getting his way.

You stayed silent, but you were still in front of the boy. 

"Move!"

"No."

"Move!"

"No!"

"BITCH MOVE!"

You still didn't move. "Forget the shrimp. Get her." Dude #1 ordered.

The dudes moved towards you. But before Dude #2 could touch you, you smacked him right across his ugly ass face <3.

"OW WHAT THE FUCK?!" he yelled. Dude #3 ran towards you, but you give him a strong kick in the balls and he fell, curling up on the ground.