AUTHOR'S NOTE- PLEASE READ

THIS IS BOOK TWO OF THE CURSED TRILIGOY, please read Cursed first.

COPYRIGHT 2022 VIVI WILSON&AVA FELLOWES - You do NOT have permission to repost, recreate, take from or use this book in any way shape or form. You know the drill. Action will be taken if person or persons are found to have reproduced this. Thank you :)

All characters are simply the product of our imagination, as are the places/towns etc, any resemblance to real life is simply a coincidence--besides the mention or earl grey tea. Cover is made using canva's free to use images.

Hi! Thank you for choosing to read Cursed, this is important so please read this before continuing. This book is a human x fae romance with two love interests, but the main character will only end up with one of them.

Myself and my friend have spent our time writing this, bare in mind that we did this from two separate countries, we've never met in person before. We met through a facebook readers group chat put together by someone else at the start of the year.

One day we decided we would write a book together and well, here it is. This book will be the first of three books. We have been communicating via message and phone calls in order to bring this together, and we bloody love it.

I do have Ava Fellowes (pen name) permission to post our book here.

Please bare in mind that Undone is only a rough draft, we what to know what people think. If you like it, please let us know! We would love to publish it on Amazon Kindle, but before we do that, we need to know what you guys think.

There will be spelling mistakes, and possible differences in words used due to Ava writing in American-English and myself UK. We haven't had a chance to go through and convert everything to one set.

If you feel like doing so, please feel free to leave a comment when you really love something, dislike, or at any mistakes spotted. Thank you. Ps, since I copied and pasted this from a word document, I've had to skim through the thoughts, so if you see an 'I...' or anything that looks like it should be a thought or flashback, it's meant to be in italics.

TRIGGER WARNINGS

This is book is mature. There will be violence, mentions of drugs, alcohol, murder, guns, daggers. There is smut. There is implied attempted suicide. Death of loved one's and men on a power trip. I believe this is everything you need to know going on, so if you are uncomfortable with any of the above then this book isn't for you.

If you find another possible trigger, please inform me :)

-Vivi (Ashleigh) , Happy reading! I hope you enjoy it.