Chapter Thirteen

Elora awoke around five am to an empty bed. There was no sign of Leif, or any indication that he had slept there. She wondered if he had slept in his own room. Perhaps, she'd gone too far with the random attacks of flailing limbs in her sleep this time.

Or maybe, Leif hadn't slept there at all.

There was a horrible, sinking feeling in her gut, a feeling so strong it had woken her. Something was nagging at her. A piece of her was unsettled, begging her to open her eyes, get out of bed and look for Leif and Lex.

Today was the day. Arrow, Sunny and whoever else would be here this afternoon, Elora and her lover's would need to be ready for whatever was approaching.

She would never be ready to face Ivar, even with such anger and hate in her heart.

Elora wanted to watch the man suffer, for everything he had done to her family but...

Something inside her was telling her that Ivar wasn't the only person she needed to be weary of right now.

She forced herself out of bed, bare feet touching the softness of the carpet, she shuffled along, snatching a silky purple dressing gown from the chair beside the door and wrapping her naked body up in the thin, cool fabric.

"Leif?" she called out to empty, darkened halls.

"Lex?" she tapped on Lex's door, which was almost closed, save for about an inch or two. When Elora got no response, she peaked her head into Alexander's bedroom. Nothing. No sign of her flirtatious, deliciously handsome boyfriend.

The other one had a habit of disappearing. Elora knew that. But Lex? It wasn't like Lex to not be fast asleep in his bed at five in the morning.

It wasn't like him not to show up when she called for him.

She descended the stairs quietly, eyes pried open as wide as possible, looking for one or two familiar faces.

She was about to frenzy into a panic until she saw the living room door open, the fireplace crackling, Lex sprawled out on the sofa with Happy passed out, curled up in a ball at his feet and Grumpy was huddled by the fire. Elora couldn't help but smile.

She loved him. Truly.

All previous thoughts abandoned, Elora approached Lex. She brushed strands of his hair away from his handsome face, and bent down to kiss his cheek, she brushed her thumb across his cheekbone, before moving back. Lex caught her hand before she could move, yanking her down onto him.

"Good morning pretty girl," he purred, his hands holding her to him, he quickly moved on hand, tugging on the silky fastening, with one fast gesture, the front of the gown opened up, revealing her naked body to him.

Lex reached up, stealing her nipple into his mouth, he began to suck on her perky nipple, his other hand pushing her on top of him. When she straddled him, a moan filling the air, both wolves had forsaken the room, as if they knew what was about to happen between them and didn't want to stick around to bear witness.

Lex's free hand slipped between her legs, he pushed two fingers into her folds, rubbing her back and forth. "F-fuck, good morning to you too," She gasped, arching her back. Lex growled, she wasn't close enough.

He released her nipple, he took a hold of her thighs with both hands, within seconds he had her sitting on his face. His tongue plunged into her, fingers digging into her ass cheeks, he moved his fingers into her wet folds, sliding them in and out as he worked on her with his tongue, devouring her until she was dripping all over his mouth and chin.

His fingers roamed up towards her ass, till he circled her asshole with his index finger, pressing into her gently, teasing her.

"Fuck!" Elora cried, throwing her head back as her orgasm sent her trembling, her thighs shaking, Lex held her still.

"I'm not done with you–"

"I think you're done. You are most definitely finished here." Arrow cleared his throat. He looked everywhere BUT at Elora and Lex.

Elora bit her bottom lip, she didn't have a chance to cover up before Lex growled and teleported them both upstairs to his bedroom, when they landed on his bed, he flipped her over so that she was laid on her stomach, he freed himself from his boxers, lining himself up with her pussy before plunging into her with everything he had.

"L-lex..."

"Shh, pretty girl, I don't know why they're here so fucking early, but I'm having you before I have to sit and listen to the rescue squad bark orders at me." His hand met with her ass, he tightened his grip and slammed into her over and over again until they both cried out with completion.

***

Nearly an hour had passed before Elora came back down. She found Arrow alone in the kitchen, drinking coffee and helping himself to her blueberry muffins.

"What are you doing here so early? It's just past 6 am. I didn't think you'd be here till this afternoon." She slid her cup beneath the machine, pressing the button, the fresh scent of coffee invading her scenes.

"Right, yes. About that...you're being followed. We–myself and Sunny, we got here last night. We stayed in a hotel up on the riverbank, a shitty little thing with a bad smell–anyway– Erik, one of our guys, he was trailing someone. He followed the guy to a restaurant–a restaurant, one you and Leif were at yesterday..." Yesterday, Cale's birthday.

"I didn't see anybody." Elora frowned.

"I know, we watched the restaurant surveillance. The guy Erik was trailing was a hunter, but he works for Sidbrooke–"

"For fuck sake. I don't understand why Leif didn't sense anything, actually, have you seen Leif at all today?" she glanced around the kitchen, just to double check she hadn't somehow walked right past him.

Arrow shook his head. "No, not at all."

"The only thing I saw today was enough to traumatise me for a life–"

"Okay, okay. That's your own fault. You're supposed to knock you know?"

"I did, nobody answered so I figured you guys were still in bed. I tried the handle and it was unlocked so I let myself in just in case." He didn't need to explain any further.

"Perhaps you should lock your front door in the future, especially with all the craziness going on. Anyway...I'm pretty sure that wasn't Leif digging his way into the pits of your stomach–"

"Ew, Arrow stop."

"What's that about, huh?" Arrow raised his eyebrows.

"That's none of your business," Elora placed her hands on her hips. Arrow felt like an overbearing big brother right now, and she didn't feel comfortable having this conversation with someone that felt like a sibling to her.

"I know, honey, but what if I'd been Leif. Are you guys alright...?"

"Yes, yeah." But there was a tiny bit of doubt. A tiny part of her that was nagging at her, begging her to go and seek Leif out because something wasn't right.

"You don't seem so sure."

"Arrow, do us all a favour and shut your pie hole. Elora and I are in love. Leif and Elora are also in love, end of. That's all you need to know, pretty boy." The two men in the room shared a look of amusement, before Arrow shook his head, chuckling softly to himself.

"I don't know how you do it dude, I can just about handle Sunflower. She's so fucking mean, I love it. I don't know how Elora copes with the both of you."

"Get to the point A, we don't have all day..."