∴⍑𝙹 ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ 1.3

///tw: language///

🎮 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙘𝙩𝙚𝙙 🎮

[HIDE THE PRINCE 

ℏ𝟢🆆 Ì𝝶ᵗ𝒆Ⲅ𝒆𝖲ᵗÌ𝝶𝒈

──═━┈━═──

"So again, may I please enter your shop and look for my charge?" the guard asked as he placed the silver crown into an inventory pouch attached to his hip.

"Hm, let me think about that." You tapped your chin with your pointer finger, pretending to ponder his request. "No." He stiffened and you could tell he was about to argue back, so you cut him off as you tucked a piece of hair behind your ear. "Listen dude, I don't know how you do things in L'manberg, but in Esempi, you're not allowed to enter my house or shop after it's closed unless I allow you to, if you have a document from the emperor saying you have permission to enter, or you are the royal prick himself." He opened his mouth but you continued, "Though I will tell you I heard someone scream 'freedom' as they were running in that direction." The somewhat unbelievable lie rolled off your tongue. Based on your minimal knowledge of Tommy, he struck you as the type to do that.

"Thank you." You blinked tiredly as he turned to start walking down the street in the direction you had told him to. The guard paused and turned to look at you again. The two of you had a stare down before he said slowly, "If I find out you to be lying, I will come back and I won't be so kind."

"I'll be right here," you drawled. He scoffed quietly and began walking, hand on the hilt of his sword. You watched him for a minute, smirking when you noticed the guard glance back at your glare in a nervous manner. Satisfied, you went back inside and locked the door. As you headed back to your living space, you stopped in the doorway when you saw a satisfied Tommy munching on some bread he had found, sitting against the cabinet he had been hiding in.

"You realize you would have been found immediately if I had let him in, right?" Tommy jumped up from his criss-cross position, dropping the bread in the process. You finally looked at what he was wearing in more detail.

He wore a simple white blouse and dark red dress pants, decorated with bronze buttons and patterned thread the color of auburn. At first glance, he looked like a simple aristocrat to you, but now knowing what you did, there was no way that even a high class citizen could afford golden thread.

"Holy shit, don't scare me like that!" he shouted. You made a mental note to figure out how to give someone sound control.

"You kind of deserved it if you really thought I wouldn't know," you said, folding your arms as he picked up the bread.

"Know about what?" he said rather nervously, fiddling with the loaf. You could tell he didn't lie often.

"I don't know. You tell me, your highness." He stared at you before he let out a sigh.

"You know?"

"You should have told me, kid." Then again, if he had, he probably would have been kicked out of your shop before he could have the chance to defend himself.