∴⍑𝙹 ᔑ∷ᒷ ||𝙹⚍ 1.5

///tw: minor language, mentions of suicide///

You were happily asleep for once when you felt a giant weight land on top of you.

"WAKE UP, PEASANT," Tommy yelled in your ear. Since your subconscious didn't deem him as a threat, you merely swatted at him.

"I will if you stop calling me 'peasant,' child."

"If you stop calling me child, then yes."

"Done." You sat up as Tommy bounced onto the ground.

"Get ready so we can go!" he chirped, rolling onto the back of his heels.

"Woah, calm down," you told him as you stood up. "I need to go grab some of my stuff before we go to hell's house."

"Oh." He watched you as you stretched, extending your three foot wings behind you to relieve some tension. He suddenly caught what you had said. "Wait, why did you call it that?" he asked, his brow furrowed. You let your arms fall back to your sides as you felt yourself flush a bit from awkwardness.

"Just some rumors," you said quickly to cover up your slip. It was a personal name you had come up with for just yourself. "Anyways, can you get out so I can change?" Unlike his brother, he instantly left without another thought. You chuckled softly at him.

First slipping your wings into the holes you had created, you quickly changed into your clothes. You jumped as someone knocked on the door. Immediately, you knew it wasn't Tommy because he didn't strike you as the type to wait before coming in. Finished with tugging on your shirt, you called,

"Come in!" A short second passed before the door opened halfway, revealing a man dressed in simple clothing, probably one of the L'Manberg servants that the royals had brought.

"Apologies, Mx." he said, "but I am here to inform you that you have been summoned by the prince." You furrowed your brow. Tommy would have just come to you, and as far as you were aware there weren't any other princes besides the two brothers, so you assumed it was Wilbur who had asked for you. It did make you curious though as to why the man didn't call him the crown prince, since that was his official title.

"Alright, tell him I'll be there in a minute," you told the black haired man as you folded up the shirt you borrowed. You could feel the shock radiating from the servant, causing a tiny smile to grace your lips.

"I would recommend leaving for his quarters immediately, mx." he attempted to counsel. You shrugged.

"Wilby can stand to wait a few minutes," you said, dropping the red shirt onto your bed and now folding the trousers. The servant stared at you, surprised at how you defied royal authority with such ease. After a few seconds, he mused,

"I have a feeling things are going to get more interesting with you around." You glanced at him, and chuckled at his face.

"If you're right, I could stand some drama in my life. What's your name?" His eyebrows shot up, surprised that you would bother asking.

"Oh- it's um- Jared. My name is Jared."

"Nice to meet you dude. Now," you stacked the trousers onto the blouse, intending to come back later to return them, "let's go see the egotist." Jared let out a shocked laugh as you breezed past him.

You stopped in the middle of the hallway when you realized you didn't know which room Wilbur would be in, so you looked at Jared's blue eyes questioningly. He rolled his eyes with a smile and started walking in the opposite direction you were facing. You snickered at yourself, quickly reaching his side due to your long stride.