ʖᒷ ᓵᔑ∷ᒷ⎓⚍ꖎ 2.6

WARNING: DIFFERENT FONT IS USED OFTEN IN THIS CHAPTER. IF IT DOES NOT LOAD, COMMENT, AND WAIT FOR ME TO TAG YOU THAT I PUT THE NORMAL FONT IN THE COMMENTS

///tw: swearing///

The sound of paper rustling and the smell of ancient leather was all you had known for the past hour. Maybe longer.

It was still early morning, and both of the princes had yet to get up. That left you plenty of time for yourself to research.

The confirmed knowledge about gods baffled you. There were hardly any solid facts beyond legends or myths that some dead prophet from three hundred years ago spouted and claimed as truth. That didn't mean it wasn't interesting.

If these so-called historians knew anything, there were six gods in total. All of them governed over their respective duties. You, however, were only interested in one of the, which happened to be your least favorite.

єχ∂єα (χ∂ тσ ѕιмρℓιƒу) ℓσя∂ѕ σνєя ∂яєαмѕ αη∂ ℓιƒє. нє ιѕ тнє gяєαт σηє ωнσ нαѕ gινєη αℓℓ мσятαℓѕ ℓιƒє αη∂ ¢σηтяσℓѕ тнє тняєα∂ѕ αттα¢нє∂ тσ αℓℓ σƒ тнє gσ∂ѕ, мσѕт ѕρє¢ιƒι¢αℓℓу ∂єαтн (ѕєє ραgє 168). нє ιѕ єη∂єαяα'ѕ тωιη вяσтнєя αη∂ тнєιя ¢яєαтσяѕ αяє υηкησωη. нє ∂αтєѕ вα¢к тσ 2000 в.ω.g, ωнι¢н ιѕ ωнєη яє¢σя∂ѕ ƒιяѕт мєηтιση σƒ нιѕ нσℓу ρяєѕєη¢є gяα¢ιηg мσятαℓ ℓινєѕ.

You could barely stop yourself from groaning at the ongoing groveling the author had written. There were around twenty pages about him, and if all of them were like this, you wouldn't be learning anything you wanted to know. However, one thing did catch your eye.

You looked at the index, scanning rapidly for B.W.G, having never heard of that term before. Nothing.

You flicked angrily through the pages, then tossed it onto the other side of the table without giving it a second chance. Resting a cheek on your fist, you grabbed the next book. 𝓜𝔂𝓽𝓱𝓼, 𝓒𝓮𝓵𝓮𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓪𝓵𝓼, 𝓗𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓸𝓻𝔂 was engraved on the spine in gold, and you almost rolled your eyes at the name that was a bit too on the nose. You opened the front cover to look at the chapter names. A finger dragged over the various extravagant yet blunt titles until you found the god section at the very end of the book.

The type was elegant and stately when you arrived to the page you were looking for.

EXDEA, GOD OF LIFE

A disclaimer was written beneath it, which was funny to you for no particular reason.

ꜱᴏᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ꜰᴏʟʟᴏᴡɪɴɢ ɪɴꜰᴏʀᴍᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ɪꜱ ᴏɴʟʏ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴘᴇᴄᴜʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴ, ɴᴏᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴏɴꜰɪʀᴍᴇᴅ ꜰᴀᴄᴛꜱ.

"Nice of them to admit it," You murmured.

ᴇxᴅᴇᴀ ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴅꜱ, ᴀ ᴡɪꜱᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀꜰᴜʟ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴡʜᴏ ʀᴜʟᴇꜱ ᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟᴍ ᴏꜰ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍꜱ. ʜᴇ ɪꜱ ᴋɴᴏᴡɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴏꜱᴘɪᴛᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴀɴᴅ ɢᴇɴᴇʀᴏꜱɪᴛʏ, ᴀꜱ ʜᴇ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ɢʀᴀɴᴛꜱ ᴡɪꜱʜᴇꜱ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴏꜱᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ꜱᴇᴇᴋ ʜɪꜱ ʜᴇʟᴘ, ᴀʟᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ᴏɴᴇ ꜱʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ᴡᴀʀʏ ɪꜰ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴀ ɢᴏᴅ.